Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

Looking at what guys like Duane Ludwig and Matt Hume have done as trainers should show people the best trainers typically are not the best fighters
You are definitely slow....Duane Ludwig was 100 times the fighter Cooper was and Matt Hume was a pioneer in the dark ages and a very decorated grappler.

Neither one would be so insecure to respond to idiots by proclaiming how real gangsta they are.

Yes I forgot that to be a great trainer you need to have a great record and be multiple time world champion ... You need to go out more often dude, lots of coache doesn't have a great record in boxing/mma/muay thai but as trainer they kick ass. I am a Judo teacher and I am doing a fer better job than the previous one at my dojo who had an Elite competition level in Judo but sucked ass in teaching skills.
Nope but he has no credibility as a fighter or a trainer.

Francis looks like a basic breaker with power(which he has ALWAYS had) and Lee still has no striking defense and only his dominant ground game keeps guys honest.

And do you really think anybody threatened a nobody like Cooper?

Nope but he has no credibility as a fighter or a trainer.

Francis looks like a basic breaker with power(which he has ALWAYS had) and Lee still has no striking defense and only his dominant ground game keeps guys honest.

And do you really think anybody threatened a nobody like Cooper?

People are threatening other people every day, whenever they are nobody or not so I will not be surprised.

lol i can think of 2 salty fedor dickriders on this board that are prolly responsible for this

Well to be fair, I think it would be great for Ngannnou if that coach magically disappeared

Explain why.

The internet has given a voice to all the bottom feeding scum of society.

Insinuating that someone is bottom feeding scum, for reasons unknown, doesn't make you any better than the bottom feeding scum you're referring to. You are using the internet to speak. Therefore, it's ironic that the internet is giving you a voice; someone who is no better than the bottom feeding scum that you have contempt for. Yee.

I mean how good can you feel about talking shit to a guy named ‘Dewey’?

latest
Well, you don't want to tangle with Dewey's dad, do you?

vztc6Bw.gif

The sad reality is the internet gives assholes and cowards a place to vent and say anything they want, knowing nobody can put hands on them

for sure. ive never understood a person who messed up in a game and the first thing eople do is go to twitter an say I hope you run over bye a bus

people are just losers.

Insinuating that someone is bottom feeding scum, for reasons unknown, doesn't make you any better than the bottom feeding scum you're referring to. You are using the internet to speak. Therefore, it's ironic that the internet is giving you a voice; someone who is no better than the bottom feeding scum that you have contempt for. Yee.
I dont make death threats to people, let alone people i dont know online. Its not ironic in the slightest, your failure to understand this is moronic.

Not you again....does Dewey have a history of training/developing champions like those guys??

Go ahead and list the guys....

I mean, he'll never see the success that Futch and Steward had as they're two of the most successful trainers ever in the pre-eminent individual sport of the 20th century who both had careers of 40+ years (Futch's training career was spanned nearly 60 years). The entire basis of your argument was that he wasn't a great fighter so he necessarily has to be a shitty trainer. Neither Futch nor Steward fought professionally, so they'd necessarily have to be frauds in your eyes. You can throw in guys like Angelo Dundee, Ray Arcel, and Cus D'Amato for men with no professional records who were legendary trainers. Bouie Fisher, the guy who built Bernard Hopkins, didn't have a pro career of any note, either. Freddie Roach wasn't much of a pro. Virgil Hunter, the guy who built Andre Ward, didn't have any pro career. All were frauds, I assume.

As for success in his very brief career as a trainer, he has already trained and cornered a world titlist in boxing (Jessie Vargas). He was trained by Jeff Mayweather, so he has a decent lineage. In a sport with a ton of guys where guys with no credentials (who are honestly pretty garbage trainers) get a fair amount of limelight, trying to claim someone like Dewey Cooper is some massive fraud is bizarre. I'm not even someone who will claim that he's a great trainer or anything like that, just that your reasoning is pants-on-head retarded and that your agenda is fucking weird.

I mean, he'll never see the success that Futch and Steward had as they're two of the most successful trainers ever in the pre-eminent individual sport of the 20th century who both had careers of 40+ years (Futch's training career was spanned nearly 60 years). The entire basis of your argument was that he wasn't a great fighter so he necessarily has to be a shitty trainer. Neither Futch nor Steward fought professionally, so they'd necessarily have to be frauds in your eyes. You can throw in guys like Angelo Dundee, Ray Arcel, and Cus D'Amato for men with no professional records who were legendary trainers. Bouie Fisher, the guy who built Bernard Hopkins, didn't have a pro career of any note, either. Freddie Roach wasn't much of a pro. Virgil Hunter, the guy who built Andre Ward, didn't have any pro career. All were frauds, I assume.

As for success in his very brief career as a trainer, he has already trained and cornered a world titlist in boxing (Jessie Vargas). He was trained by Jeff Mayweather, so he has a decent lineage. In a sport with a ton of guys where guys with no credentials (who are honestly pretty garbage trainers) get a fair amount of limelight, trying to claim someone like Dewey Cooper is some massive fraud is bizarre. I'm not even someone who will claim that he's a great trainer or anything like that, just that your reasoning is pants-on-head retarded and that your agenda is fucking weird.
No agenda, dude just sucks but acts tough and boasts about false accolades.

What’s weird is your blind defense of this clown. Watch footage of him stomping to the ring behind the actual fighters, lol....the guy is a complete joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back