Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

No agenda, dude just sucks but acts tough and boasts about false accolades.

What’s weird is your blind defense of this clown. Watch footage of him stomping to the ring behind the actual fighters, lol....the guy is a complete joke.

So you're upset about how he walks to the ring, so you're convinced that he's a trash trainer? That didn't make anything you're posting any less bizarre. At least you're abandoning the whole 'he wasn't a great fighter so he has to be a shit trainer' line of thinking, which was really fucking stupid.

In the sport of MMA where there are charlatans everywhere, a guy who has actual experience training with legitimate boxing trainers, works out of a very legitimate boxing gym, and has trained and cornered a guy to a legitimate world title win is somehow a massive fraud?

Seems everybody gets “death threats” these days

Yeah you ridin his balls hard and making every excuse to make Cooper appear legit.

Hope he paid you well but I am guessing you were cheap.
im not a fan or hater of cooper, but what in the fuck has he done to you that u are so desperately trying to discredit him? We get it u dont like him... just move on

triggered by some trolls, i've been getting death threats since i was 13 and never cried about it lol

Cyber bullying can lead to tragic results at both ends! Watch a show called a web of lies and see real victims and the outcome of trolling and threats! If someone is bullying you don’t be afraid because all you have to do is report them to the authorities
yea i'm sure those online bullies scarred that big motherfucka boxing trainer for life

Why would anyone be sending him death threats? I’ve never even heard his name before this thread

for sure. ive never understood a person who messed up in a game and the first thing eople do is go to twitter an say I hope you run over bye a bus

people are just losers.

With guys especially there's an unspoken rule that you have to be careful what you say and how you say it. Take disrespect too far and someone is going to give you an ass kicking. That keeps certain weasels in check. With the internet all of these supposed men have a place to be bitchy and passive aggressive without consequences, and it stops boys from becoming men. Most men from the pre internet era have a story of saying the wrong thing to the wrong guy at some point and getting beat up, thus realizing their words have consequences.

This fucking board is full of cockroaches.

Why would a thread be made about cussing down a trainer and getting multiple rebuttals about the guy.

LMFAO Poor Dewey man. Someone needs to explain to him about internet trollin

im not a fan or hater of cooper, but what in the fuck has he done to you that u are so desperately trying to discredit him? We get it u dont like him... just move on
I have never met the guy just like I have never met Edmund Tarveydian but they are both clowns and is pretty easy to see in their behavior and past. Many agree on this(just take a look at how many people liked my first post in this thread).

Stop defending this joker like he is your wife....or husband.

I think Dewey made it up for attention. No one even knows who he is really.

Your bizarre hard on for Cooper is actually proof that he's likely telling the truth. You've made a bunch of ridiculous claims about his competence, and you seem to hate him for no particular reason. It wouldn't surprise me if there are other MMA fans who are similarly inclined but took the extra step of sending him obnoxious DMs.

The hive mind of MMA fans deciding that some personality in the sport or adjacent to the sport is a total fraud and then harassing them on social media is not exactly an unheard of phenomenon.

Cyber bullying make August Ames hang herself

And she had perfect titties :(

aca9ebd667885deafa3bef7ce24af8f5.jpg

I dont really give a fuck about anybody bullying this black dude though

After his stint in K-1 he should be pretty damn used to it by now. He was like the Brooklyn Brawler for Las Vegas K-1 cards.
nah it's because hoes have a lot of mental problems, they be looking like clowns with no self respect that shit must destroy your mental health

Maybe from guys who lost some money betting on Francis.
This. Sure that many on here bet the house on Ngannou. The threads before the Stipe fight swearing Ngannou was gonna be champ for years had me lol'ing

nah it's because hoes have a lot of mental problems, they be looking like clowns with no self respect that shit must destroy your mental health

Oh, right, because if you're a girl and you like sex then you must be a clown with mental problems.

<{outtahere}>

Why would anyone be sending him death threats? I’ve never even heard his name before this thread

The fact that you haven't heard of him doesn't mean that he's unknown to other MMA fans. There were people here and on Twitter who were trying to turn him into the new Edmond after Ngannou lost to Stipe. I saw several people posting stupid shit about him in the weeks after that fight.

Back