Francis N'Gannou gets his shot at Stipe Miocic at UFC220 20th Jan

Basically that means betting on the fight at all is stupid money. If there are a bunch of unknowns with Ngannou then you're hedging your bet on a coin flip.
Coin flip is not the default position to take when one fighter has exhibited he is a complete fighter and proven champ several times over, while the other fighter has looked incredible in one area over a span of two fights(against high-level comp). The default position would be to call the first fighter the favorite, while acknowledging the second fighter presents a real threat. Almost any fight could go either way, but at this point Stipe should be considered the favorite in any fight, until proven otherwise.

Ngannou is and exciting explosive fighter but he's probably going to get his first loss. Stipe has a chin and good gas tank and is going to play it smart and mix it up with his wrestling.

Why?

Surely it's easier to promote an American pretending to be Croatian who is a part time fireman than a Cameroonian who people seem to think is French and who now lives in the US.

Stipe doesn't seem too bothered about slavery in Libya either, you don't really want a champion going into political areas when you have him on a tv interview to promote a fight. Stipe sticks to the script. All they need to do is buy him his own punching machine and get hit to hit it until he breaks Ngannous 'record' and they're all good again.
you're a fuckin goof please delete yourself

you're a fuckin goof please delete yourself

Speaking of deleting, is it just me or have there been more than the usual amount of threads on Ngannou/Stipe matters being pulled? In the last two days there have been three separate ones where I hit "post reply" only to come up with the Error message that lets you know the mods have etherized a thread.

Two likeable fighters, can't predict so i'll just eat some popcorn and enjoy.

Back