Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes II Set For Main Event UFC Fight Night Beijing China

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Blaydes has improved enough to beat Ngannou imo. Especially if we get gun-shy Francis again.

Going all in on Blades.

He's seemed to advance and improve as a fighter.

Ngannou has seemingly regressed. Badly.

Rooting for Curtis Blaydes Norwood -3 helmet hairline master race

curtis-blaydes-ufc-217-1.jpg

Ngannou hairline BTFO in 2 years

q8zCX2K.jpg

Francis need to see a shrink so he can get his head back on straight.

I mean, if it's the guy that fought lewis, blaydes steamrolls him. and I will also root for blaydes because he's on a better position in the division and he also didn't fuck me over in the last fight. one of the worst fights ever

Damn. If Ngannou loses this, he's toast. Might be one of the quickest flameouts in UFC history.

Great fight.

I believe Blaydes gets him this time. A huge amount of pressure on Francis to do well in this fight and pull the trigger.

I’m not sure he’s mentally tough enough to stay at the top and Blaydes is the real deal.

This time I heavily favour Curtis, especially as he really didnt get KO'd like the others.

Everyone already sleeping on Ngannou due to one bad fight.

I mean, if it's the guy that fought lewis, blaydes steamrolls him. and I will also root for blaydes because he's on a better position in the division and he also didn't fuck me over in the last fight. one of the worst fights ever

I think that Blaydes has gotten good enough to be a terrible stylistic match for him even if he isn't overly cautious.

I bet the Chinese fans will care so much for this fight.....

A Cameroonian-Frenchman vs an African American... at least some Japanese/other Asian fighters would sell more tickets.

I hope Blaydes wins this though.

Is this a Dana White special matchup after that stinker with Lewis?

Curtis unless Ngannyou finds his nuts he left in 2017

This the shit ive been wanting to see.

I hope Ngannou tries that BS again like last fight.... He gonna get wrestle fucked

Francis need to see a shrink so he can get his head back on straight.

He also needs to see a trichologist and get on Finasteride and minoxidil because his hairline is receding fast. If he doesn't act now he'll turn into JDS in 3 years.

Going all in on Blades.

He's seemed to advance and improve as a fighter.

Ngannou has seemingly regressed. Badly.
he had one absolute shocker im willing to give him another go before shipping him off to bellator

Back