Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes II Set For Main Event UFC Fight Night Beijing China

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Blaydes sees the weakness in Ngannou's heart now. He can exploit it.

Going with Ngannou if he comes correct, Blaydes has a suspect chin.

Blaydes took a flush clean shot from Hunt and a huge knee from Reem and ate them like an animal. Dunno what you're takling about.

It really should be:

Volkov vs Blaydes
Maybe Stipe vs Lewis
Tybura vs JDS

Fuck knows why they've decided to give Lewis a fight with Volkov and Ngannou a fight with Blaydes

Seems like this is a chance to get another name on Blaydes' record and a chance to have Volkov get Lewis out of the title picture...when the dust clears and either Brock or DC vacates the HW title they will have Volkov vs. Blaydes for the title a classic grappler vs. striker match between guys who are not nearing retirement.

Everyone here will be sleeping during the fight....

due to the time difference !!!

He got hit flush with kill shots and recovered immediately. Most other guys would have been out.

That means he has good recoverability, not a good chin. People confuse the two so many damn times on this forum.

That means he has good recoverability, not a good chin. People confuse the two so many damn times on this forum.

He's been rocked once and suddenly has a suspect chin. Despite taking Ngannou's power already for two rounds. Lol sherdog gonna sherdog.

Unless they're getting KO'd/rocked every other fight like Overeem and Schaub I think we need to stop questioning the chin of heavyweights. People talk about the best chins in the division and it's Hunt, Nelson and JDS, guys who have been KO'd multiple times.

Blaydes has improved enough to beat Ngannou imo. Especially if we get gun-shy Francis again.

If he was gun-shy against Lewis then I have to think that against a tough wrestler like Blaydes we are going to see the same thing. It was Stipes punishing wrestling that took Ngannou’s soul... I think the threat of the takedown will scare him too much to commit to throwing big shots. I REALLLLYYYYY hope I’m wrong

Rooting for Curtis Blaydes Norwood -3 helmet hairline master race

curtis-blaydes-ufc-217-1.jpg

Ngannou hairline BTFO in 2 years

q8zCX2K.jpg

Roids will do that to ya...

Shocking ngannou gets to headline off of hisnlast performance..and baffling ufc would choice 2 black men to headline in china

One thing people need to take into account is air pollution in Beijing. That fine particulate matter 2.5 is no joke, it zaps your stamina completely, like I said before it would probably be as bad as Mexico City, and it's not really something you can acclimate to in advance. I not only expect fighters to gas prematurely, I expect a lot of them to get sick and have allergic reactions resulting in pull outs.

whats dis about fine particles sapping stamina, im interested.

Good match making. Francis has no choice but to fight or else Blaydes is gonna kill him

Back