Francos Ngannou (-160) opens as the favorite over Stipe Miocic (+130)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Targeted for Jan 20th @ UFC 220 Boston.

That’s nice and all, but my money will be on Stipe. The shorter punches and tighter boxing with the wrestling pedigree will get him the W.

That's good value on Stipe

Last edited:
When the Great Black Hype 2.0 lose how fast will fanboi revert back to Reem or Lewis as their hero's is the over/under I want to know.

People are overlooking Stipe too much. Remember the hype behind Cain a few years back? Same thing here. I have a feeling Stipe will win this one by weathering the early storm. Ngannou will gas after the first few minutes.

People are overlooking Stipe too much. Remember the hype behind Cain a few years back? Same thing here. I have a feeling Stipe will win this one by weathering the early storm. Ngannou will gas after the first few minutes.

And should that happen, the people overlooking Stipe now will remind us of Cain to argue you can't judge by the first match, and confidently predict that Ngannou will steal Stipe's soul two out of three. Smh.

And that's just how Stipe likes it. He gets off on being considered the underdog and striving to show the world they're wrong.

That’s it?

This is almost as bad as mayweather/mcgregor odds

Stipe should place yooge bet on himself.
74655374.jpg

Not surprised. Ngannou looks like a destroyer and the hype level is through the roof. It's not like he's -300 or something really crazy.

This is a scary fight for Stipe as there's a good chance that he gets ko'ed, but I think that he should still be the betting favorite due to having a better fight resume.

Ngannou struggled against Blaydes who used the jab a lot but ran through haymaker throwers like Arlovski and Overeeem

Targeted for Jan 20th @ UFC 220 Boston.

That’s nice and all, but my money will be on Stipe. The shorter punches and tighter boxing with the wrestling pedigree will get him the W.

Cheers for the heads up, got a quick bet in on Stipe. Great odds.

The fight is really a 50/50. If the line moves and stipe is a bigger dog he's not a bad bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back