Frank Dux...Real or Legit?

It was later found out that he had it made at a local trophy shop

That’s hilarious. I love how he and Steven Seagal both claim they work for the CIA. Like the CIA wants to hire only martial artists to be spies because it’s just like in the movies where they have to fight 10 henchmen tin hand to hand combat.

That’s hilarious. I love how he and Steven Seagal both claim they work for the CIA. Like the CIA wants to hire only martial artists to be spies because it’s just like in the movies where they have to fight 10 henchmen tin hand to hand combat.

Can you imagine if they interviewed those two assholes at the same time, image the bulshit one uppers that would fly.

There’s a YouTube vid of seagulls lies in interviews and reasons they are fake that’s hilarious.

I would. I’d like to see anyone beat the shit out of Steven Seagal. He’s fucking ridiculous and a scumbag.

Of all the places I’d visit if time machines were ever invented would be to visit Stallone’s house like a fly on the wall and watch seagull run and hide in the bushes from van damm

Frank Dux once punched a guy in his chest, ripped out his still beating heart and showed it to the guy right before the guy died.
Frank Dux does not have a hammer around his house. He does not need one, just uses his fists.

Fake. Just like just about every "grandmaster" in the TMA world.

Of all the places I’d visit if time machines were ever invented would be to visit Stallone’s house like a fly on the wall and watch seagull run and hide in the bushes from van damm
Don’t think I’ve heard that one before.

Correct.
This is supposedly him in this video, but I don’t know if that can actually be confirmed.

But also, his claim that he KOed 50 guys in one tournament would require over a trillion people to be fighting in the tournament. So, either way he lies. Just how much is up for debate.

I seriously doubt that's Frank Dux. It doesn't even really look like him and I'm more inclined to believe the people in the comments saying it's another known martial artist.

That looks like a cool tournament, though.

I seriously doubt that's Frank Dux. It doesn't even really look like him and I'm more inclined to believe the people in the comments saying it's another known martial artist.

That looks like a cool tournament, though.
Well, there we go. Who is the other martial artist they say it is.

Don’t think I’ve heard that one before.

There's actually a fairly well known quote from Stallone about the incident:

"At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard. Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again. Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it."

It appears Dux is 100% full of shit unless this guy is just making it up, which I doubt.

The dude has a long history--a very long history--of being proven to be a liar. He is probably the most infamous fraud in martial arts history.

Did you know he also claimed to be a CIA agent who engaged in a great many secret missions over the years?

Just get a load of the blurb on the cover of his book:

51UL24TMHEL.jpg

The publisher later pulled this book since, you know, it's bullshit.

Here's something else you may be interested in:

https://militaryphony.com/2017/03/19/frank-william-dux-cold-case-getting-warmer/

Philipe Cadoret can fight.. the right punch/right low kick combo is nasty

Back