Frank Fertitta Just Bought a 9,100 Sq Foot Apartment For 70 Million

Exactly. That is the perfect analog for how it will be when you die.
No. I have consciousness now. If consciousness ends you cease to exist. If death is like it was before you were born. Our consciouness really means nothing. Therefore life means nothing. That's oblivion. You want to believe in eternal oblivion, if that makes you sleep better at night. That's on you. It's like the belief in ones soul. Then souls don't exist. Nothing exists and the world and life as we know it exists because of some big bang billions of years ago. Someone flipped the switch. That's why I said it defies mathematics. You can't get a zero equation and end up with a number that isnt zero. Ever ever ever. It's too complex for our tiny human brains to comprehend and I'll leave it at that..

life as we know it exists because of some big bang billions of years ago.

Yes. That is what the greatest educated minds in human history have agreed upon.

That's why I said it defies mathematics. You can't get a zero equation and end up with a number that isnt zero.

This is the musing of someone without the required math to comment on the universe. The best math we have points to the big bang and general order in the universe. Beyond that, we don't know.

Making wild fantasy suppositions about the parts we don't know isn't meaningful.

The rest is being a superstitious native.

this is the attitude of a loser. don't hate winners.
Fuck yourself loser

House paid off, no mortgage.
Small farm and almost completely self sufficient.
Im under 35.
Could've kept going but would hate to be a flithly rich loser.

Why the Hel would someone want to buy an apartment?

Is it going to get him laid? Probably, I guess... But it's overkill for that.

Why the Hel would someone want to buy an apartment?

To make money

Compared to last year, the price per square foot for all Manhattan sales increased 7 percent to $1,760 (a record), while the average sales price rose 7.7 percent to $2,098,459 (also a record). In the luxury market, the median price was was $6,567,712, up 9.5 percent.

That is $5-7m a year
He can live there for free & make money when he sells

I think the Fertitta brothers are not real brothers, one looks tall and the other is a manlet, also they don't even look alike:

fertitta_large.jpg

We need to dig deeper and unearth the truth.

Fuck. I don't like people around me much. I don't know why someone would move to downtown New York. I can stand in my yard and turn 360% and all I will see is forest. That is much more my cup of tea.

All you see is forest?

So I guess you can't take a tall sexy model on a date to a 5 star restaurant like Per Se and be 10 minutes from home.
I guess you can't have your chauffeur drop you off at the opera to watch La Boheme.
You can't go over to Broadway and watch any of several dozen plays that are showing that night.
I guess you're not surrounded by a concentrated community of other billionaires who are also business associates.

Inb4 Berniebros start complaining about a wealthy man spending his own money the way he sees fit.

Surprised he could afford it with all the tax.

Bet he barely had any left over to create some jobs.

Most sherdoggers are a step below owning this themselves, considering all the betting slips, wild excursions, and disposable income they claim to have.
One shit poster called $15mil cute and claimed one could find that in his couch cushions...

The way Sherdoggers are you can't help but have it cross your mind for a second wondering whether or not they believe the shit they spew.

One shit poster called $15mil cute and claimed one could find that in his couch cushions...

The way Sherdoggers are you can't help but have it cross your mind for a second wondering whether or not they believe the shit they spew.
It's sherdog, bro. 70% shit posting with 30% real discussion sprinkled in. It's a nice blend, if you ask me.

Back