Frank Fertitta Just Bought a 9,100 Sq Foot Apartment For 70 Million

Yes. That is what the greatest educated minds in human history have agreed upon.

This is the musing of someone without the required math to comment on the universe. The best math we have points to the big bang and general order in the universe. Beyond that, we don't know.

Making wild fantasy suppositions about the parts we don't know isn't meaningful.

The rest is being a superstitious native.

You said it. You said we dont know. I said we dont know. Because like I said before a zero equation can't be anything other than zero. But you're also making it out like you do know when you dont. I'm trying to be open minded. Minus superstitions. Since we don't know. People for thousands of years have filled in the blanks with their own beliefs. Billions on this earth believe in a God at the very least. There's something after death. I just sense it. I've had experiences that just couldn't be explained. Like when my mom passed away. I was like Obi wan when Alderan was blown up. I sensed it. I felt all my energy just zapped. Then I took a nap. I wake up to a phone call, mom just stopped breathing. Cancer.

@James L @Arkridge

Your next Elusive Target is Frank Fertitta. Recently, he has doubled the construction efforts of his brand new apartment complex. Word has it he will be there for a few hours in the evening to check on the progress of construction during the night shift, especially the more completed areas. With the influx of newly contracted employees on site you have a greater chance of sneaking in without being noticed, but it won't be easy. Tonight is your only chance. Expect to see his brother Lorenzo, who is very close to Frank. He is highly dangerous, but must not be eliminated. Be careful, 47.

DKvXso1.jpg

Something tells me the brothers Fertitta know a thing or 2 about sound investments, no?

70M for a place where you are living with hundreds of other people like a kid going to his first day of college + a place that is a one minute walk from a homeless guy pissing on the corner. But hey, people love NYC for some unknown reason. I don't get it at all but more power to him.

How out of touch are you, who knows if he's actually going to be living there, almost every billionaire has a place in Manhattan, probably for business or investment reasons. I doubt his family actually lives there and he most likely has property all over the country.

he didn't need UFC money to buy it. He inherited a fortune.

It's sherdog, bro. 70% shit posting with 30% real discussion sprinkled in. It's a nice blend, if you ask me.
You're a glass half full guy and I like that! Stay cool, man.

It certainly does make for a more comedic discussion forum but recently it turned like the last seasons of Workaholics. Nowadays, the guys are just plain stupid jackasses for the most part instead of harmless goofballs.

Last edited:
How the fuck is it even an apartment at over 9,000 square feet though? And can I even step foot on Park Avenue if I'm not worth atleast 15 million?

You're at least worth 1500 million, Mr. Arkridge. Don't be too modest.

Back