Media Frank Lester, Jackson-Wink striking coach, suffers at his job, forced to lie and talk trash

Winkeljohn defenders avoiding this thread like the plague.

This is nearly as bad as when One Direction broke up

1.) It says a lot about the quality of your team that Frank Lester is now your striking coach.

For real. I remember Lester from TUF and one of those fighters who was tweeting Cerrone a few years back asking if he could stay at the ranch because he got kicked out his house. I had no idea he somehow became the striking coach for Jackson/Wink. Congrats to him on moving on up.

Capture.png

Capture2.png

Last edited:
This is the exact reason I never text anything that I wouldn't want screen shot and shown to the world. These type of conversations should be face to face.

Because the world cares about what you text to someone ... paranoid much bro?

Best comment on the feed:

“Why are you leaking text messages like a lil bitch? U got some shit u talk 2 him urself”

My favourite was the one tagging Wink and telling him to "get in here and answer for your crimes" lmao.

yeah some of these coaches have egos way bigger than any fighter.

For real. I remember Lester from TUF and one of those fighters who was tweeting Cerrone a few years back asking if he could stay at the ranch because he got kicked out his house. I had no idea he somehow became the striking coach for Jackson/Wink. Congrats to him on moving on up.

Capture.png

Capture2.png

Was that you?

Not sure anything is wrong with Cerrone side....

I'm just being silly. I'm honestly not concerned by these kind of things as it's all he said,she said..just happy to see Cerrone shut Perry up and be so motivated about a return to 155.

Thought the exact same thing, a real bitch move.

Check out Frank Lester's girlfriend comments (just did today). She's furious, she tells this guy that he takes the food from their table.
He has yet to properly answer to her.

I like how Frank says he has to shut up and tow the line or wink will fuck him over. Then this guy posts this and fucks him over.

Yeah, looks like he really fucked that guy over without a flinch.

Sounds like a pretty cute gym. It's like an all girls high school but with steroids and more backstabbing. And these little floozies are supposed to comprise the staff? Should probably up their dosage of estrogen blockers over there. What a complete bitch show.

Sounds like a pretty cute gym. It's like an all girls high school but with steroids and more backstabbing. And these little floozies are supposed to comprise the staff? Should probably up their dosage of estrogen blockers over there. What a complete bitch show.

You sound feminine.

And even Napalm Death signature won't help the cause

Back