Media Frank Lester, Jackson-Wink striking coach, suffers at his job, forced to lie and talk trash

I wish I knew who the fuck Ricky Josh and Heather are.
Are they fighters or something? They in the UFC? I kinda tuned out half way through reading that.

Either way, exposing texts is a huge betrayal of trust. Is Wink really that bad? When did this turn into a criminal investigation on Wink?! haha.

I wish I knew who the fuck Ricky Josh and Heather are.
Are they fighters or something? They in the UFC? I kinda tuned out half way through reading that.

Rick is a manager of a fighter named Josh. He's also a manager of Jackson MMA's series (fight org)
I don't know who Heather is.

I honestly think Rick comes of as the worst ass hole here.
Sure Wink might be a total dick and dictator but let Frank deal with his own situation (as should the fighters at Wink).
Rick throws him under the bus and may have cost him his job.

Fuck you Rick.

Time stamped. Winklejohn calls Lester bipolar. Then says praises himself for not taking a percentage of Lester's earnings.

Time stamped. Winklejohn calls Lester bipolar. Then says praises himself for not taking a percentage of Lester's earnings.

What a slime. Reminds me of my former CEO.
Calls Ricky a thief, and Frank bipolar. Actually more or less calls him a bum and him having a job at his school a sort of charity.

Winkeljohn is a disgusting human being

Calls Ricky a thief, and Frank bipolar. Actually more or less calls him a bum and him having a job at his school a sort of charity.

Love how he not so subtly puts in crap like this job is some big favor for him, then Lester is an independent contractor and he only works with a few of the fighters and without him the gym will run along swimmingly. Making it clear he's getting rid of him. What an ass.

And I think this Ricky guy is a prick for posting that message from Lester, but living in a nice house doesn't mean you are embezzling money and MMA is a tough business. Probably Winklejohn wasn't making any money on it is the issue.

Winkeljohn sure loves throwing people under the bus.

Love how he not so subtly puts in crap like this job is some big favor for him, then Lester is an independent contractor and he only works with a few of the fighters and without him the gym will run along swimmingly. Making it clear he's getting rid of him. What an ass.

And I think this Ricky guy is a prick for posting that message from Lester, but living in a nice house doesn't mean you are embezzling money and MMA is a tough business. Probably Winklejohn wasn't making any money on it is the issue.
I hope Cerrone hires Jackson, Lester and brings Holm and Condit to his team

I hope Cerrone hires Jackson, Lester and brings Holm and Condit to his team

That's the thing. The ranch certainly isn't a fight team. It's basically been a place where fighters who train at Jackson can get a pretty cheap bed. His gym isn't some world-class facility that he can likely pay a staff full-time to run. I think he just brings in coaches for his camp.

Thing is that Frank Lester is or at least was a good friend of Cerrone and as I posed in the thread, Cerrone let him stay at the ranch in the past when he needed a place.

Holm is really the only fighter that seems especially close to Winklejohn. Which is surprising.

He was with her during her boxing career as well, wasn't he?

Yes. That's what I mean. He seems like such a selfish prick and no other fighter seems to think much of his abilities, but he's been with Holly for so long. Then again, it's not like women's boxing has a depth of talent or skills. It's on par with WMMA.

Yes. That's what I mean. He seems like such a selfish prick and no other fighter seems to think much of his abilities, but he's been with Holly for so long. Then again, it's not like women's boxing has a depth of talent or skills. It's on par with WMMA.

Welll um yeah.
Cyborg outboxed Holly...Miesha stood her ground against her.

Guess Holly is just connected to her looooong time trainer, thinks of it ain't broken don't fix it...

Isn't this the guy that got all his teeth knocked out on TUF? He's their striking coach?

{<jordan}

We need camp/trainer records on Sherdog. I bet Wink's, post Greg Jackson, sucks bad.

DH4Qa9MXYAkEl0V.jpg
Shut the fuck up.

I bet he's fucking Holly behind her husband's back too. Lol.

Imagine that. Dishonest cheaters can't hold up the structure. Let er crumble...

I remember watching this movie based on this shit. I think Lindsay Lohan starred?

Back