Frank Mir is my bellator favourite

I think Bader takes it. Too fast for the HWs and can grapplefuck the LHWs. Second person I believe could win the tournament is Mitrione.

nope

I think ppl will realize quick how much better 205 is than Heavyweight in this tourny.

I have Rampage or Sonnen coming out of one side of the bracket

And Bader or King Mo coming out of the other side

LHW>HW

I think the opposite. This will show you why LHWs cut weight.

JDHpAqw.gif
If you look carefully you can see Mir's belly becoming alive while Mir is disconnected.

Roy Nelson is the dark horse, not Mir.

This.

He seems to be the HW that has taken the least amount of punishment and can still go toe to toe without needing smelling salts....

Roy Nelson is my pick

This.

He seems to be the HW that has taken the least amount of punishment and can still go toe to toe without needing smelling salts....

Roy Nelson is my pick
I'd pick Bader and Mitrione over him, but he's my dark horse because he can't be discounted.
It's MMA and anything can happen.

At this point anything can happen.

Mitrione knows football so he knows natural TDD; Mark Hunt knows donuts.

I want to see Mitrione fight The backpack Maia at SUG.

This video comes from Fedor's last training camp.

It's the worst mma training video from a pro fighter I have seen, Fedor's ground game is terrible now.

After watching this, I think he has literally zero chance against Mir.

Not sure wharf the odds are at the moment, but it's a pretty safe bet, especially as Frank will come in on TRT.

Bader, king mo, or Meathead. Don't see any other real possibilities here.

I like the Nelson darkhorse angle, but I would love to see Fedor make a final run

The stars are aligning, the winds of stary oskol and st petersburgh howl. Muh boy Shogun got a 2nd wind in his career when he came back to form to win the LHW belt and now Fedor will return to form for a couple of years. Mark my words (unless I'm wrong) that Fedor will win this tournament and I'm certain of it (I'm not guaranteeing anything)

{<redford}<{jackyeah}>

I think Meathead KOs him. Mir has looked pretty bad the last few years.

Fedors chin is getting stolen.

Frank will submit bader/mitrione

He will KO sonnen and rampage

War Mir!!!!!

<5><5><5><5><5>
hes a good prospect, hope he makes it to big league one day

can you juice in bellator then? they test or what??

Nah Meathead and Master Bader won't get through my boy Roy.
But I do see Mir getting to the final.

Back