Frank Mir looking to be in better shape

About a hand full. Names that come to me right off the bat are Shlemenko, Doug The Rhino Marshall, and James Thompson

I believe Ken Shamrock and Kimbo both got popped as well after the infamous event with Gracie-Sharock 3 and Kimbo-LaLA 5000.

still remember when Frank dominated Tank as a newbie and now he's starting to talk about retiring. MMA can make one feel old.

Mir looked to be as big as Mitrione at the presser. Mitrione walks around 260lbs.

For a guy who fights at around 245lbs, it wasnt shocking that Mir looked to be around 265lbs.

Thats very standard for fighters to walk around 20lbs heavier than their fighting weight. Esp HWs.

Mir will be ready and I hope Fedor understands this.
Fedor Will be quicker

Which is his strenght. and always has been

Man this could end very badly for Fedor. I dont have the best feeling about this one. His chin is absolutely shot and his grappling is terrible these days and Mir is going to be looking to finish everywhere.

Fedor can definitely knock Mir out if he could floor Mitrione but he doesnt want to get into wild exchanges and definitely doesnt want to be scrambling on the ground with Mir.

This fight is epic.
Fedor Still has chin

Fedor never had a chin. Fedor had speed and good head movement + rolling with punches. His speed is largely gone and his head movement is completely gone.
He Got hit by hunt hendo cro cop and took them

ALso the ones he got stopped byy

Fedor Has good chin

He Got hit by hunt hendo cro cop and took them

ALso the ones he got stopped byy

Fedor Has good chin
Fedor had some of the best defensive boxing stats, at one time the best in the entire sport. Least landed punch on him % in the entire UFC or PRIDE. You gotta watch closely because a lot of what he did was subtle. He rolled with punches a lot. All those shots that looked flush on him didn't land.

That shot vs Fujita was the only real clean landing punch on him ever in his career until he went to Strikeforce.

Watch his fight with Arlovski in slow motion. It looks like he's getting picked apart but not one of those punches landed clean if you watch in slow motion. He rolled them all

Fedor had some of the best defensive boxing stats, at one time the best in the entire sport. Least landed punch on him % in the entire UFC or PRIDE. You gotta watch closely because a lot of what he did was subtle. He rolled with punches a lot. All those shots that looked flush on him didn't land.

That shot vs Fujita was the only real clean landing punch on him ever in his career until he went to Strikeforce.

Watch his fight with Arlovski in slow motion. It looks like he's getting picked apart but not one of those punches landed clean if you watch in slow motion. He rolled them all

Fedor took flush shots from Mirko.

Took flush left hook from Hunt.

Took flush shots from AA too.

He used to have a very good chin. Now his chin is shot and her folds over from medium power shots.

Fedor took flush shots from Mirko.

Took flush left hook from Hunt.

Took flush shots from AA too.

He used to have a very good chin. Now his chin is shot and her folds over from medium power shots.
He didn't take flush shots from any of those guys.

Frank might be chinny but he always has kinda been and yet still pulls of impressive wins. The way I look at it they're last losses to Mitrione and Hunt are nothing to be ashamed of.

I honestly think this fight is dead even.

Back