Frank Mir looking to be in better shape

Mir working out at Mike Dolce's place

Awesome! I didn't know he gave birth already, congrats Mir. lol No, serious tho... he's looking a lot better and it was fast!

Man this could end very badly for Fedor. I dont have the best feeling about this one. His chin is absolutely shot and his grappling is terrible these days and Mir is going to be looking to finish everywhere.

Fedor can definitely knock Mir out if he could floor Mitrione but he doesnt want to get into wild exchanges and definitely doesnt want to be scrambling on the ground with Mir.

This fight is epic.

You mean when he punched mitrione in the chest?

It was enough to floor the big man with one shot.

Yes it was, whether because of being off-balanced or because he floored him, Mitrione's hit him on the chin and he got the win. Not sure how that's a positive for Fedor..

Yes it was, whether because of being off-balanced or because he floored him, Mitrione's hit him on the chin and he got the win. Not sure how that's a positive for Fedor..

Fedor showed in that sequence that he still has big power which could be a positive thing against someone like Mir.

The straight punches of Mir worry me. I think he takes it in devastating fashion. This is the final nail in the coffin.

The straight punches of Mir worry me. I think he takes it in devastating fashion. This is the final nail in the coffin.

I hope youre wrong but I have a feeling this may happen too. Fedor is my favorite fighter ever but if he doesnt flatten Mir early then he is going to get finished in a devastating way. Throughout Mirs career he either gets finished brutally or finishes his opponent brutally and its going to suck seeing Fedor the GOAT on the receiving end of that. On the feet Fedor will be a bit quicker with decent power in his hands. Mir will be throwing straighter down the pipe which is what got Fedor dopped by Maldonado and Fedors grappling has regressed so much that he doesnt want to end up on his back or even in any scrambles with a guy like Mir who seizes those kind of opportunities and takes limbs home. Of course Fedor can win by KO but this is the kind of fight where luck and chance will play a major role.

Mir has been hitting spinning class hard. Like 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

He definitely looks a hell of a lot better. He must've really worked his ass off over these past few weeks to lose all that weight so quickly.

Back