Frank Mir Signs With Bellator

Good, that dive he took against Hunt was disgraceful. He should have had his purse withheld.

Fedor-Mir is the fight to make.
mirfed-1437138638-800.jpg

only way to get a decent fight with Fedor is during contract negotiations. Other than that he doesn't have anything left in him.

Didn't he leave UFC for Bellator months ago! what is this shit.

Does Fedor take another fight or does he wait until next May/June to fight Mir?

and isnt his deal 2 fights with an option? If he goes out and fights again he might not even fight in Bellator again.

So wonder if he waits or what happens. Could he fight Sonnen at HW? King Mo?

Cant see him waiting around for Mir next.

If Fedor fights again and loses he is done. Sonnen isn't beating him though, he got rocked by a really shitty fat Wanderlei lookalike. Fedor would turn his lights out... Don't see him getting wrestlefucked like that 90year old looking Wanderlei did. Would LOVE to see Fedor vs Mir but think Mir wins and ends up with wins over Crocop, Nog and Fedor. 10 years too late but fuck me that's some achievement given he is close to them all in age and his body is as fucked as theirs

If Fedor fights again and loses he is done. Sonnen isn't beating him though, he got rocked by a really shitty fat Wanderlei lookalike. Fedor would turn his lights out... Don't see him getting wrestlefucked like that 90year old looking Wanderlei did. Would LOVE to see Fedor vs Mir but think Mir wins and ends up with wins over Crocop, Nog and Fedor. 10 years too late but fuck me that's some achievement given he is close to them all in age and his body is as fucked as theirs

Fedor is done but he still seems dangerous

He still don't give a fuck

Fedor live is madnesses

I hate it

I would take Mitrione over Mir as far as a power puncher in 2008 or now. To be honest, Mitrione isn't some pushover. He may not be the world beater Stipe n Werdum n those guys are, but he's a dangerous HW and its been proven that if you can't get him down or hit a choke, he has plenty of power to end the fight.

What I was saying in my post though is that 2008 Big Nog is not the same Big Nog from 03-04 that fought Fedor/CC/Sergei. He has been fighting at the highest level or close to it since 2000 man. He was kicked into 2008 when he got high kicked by Heath in their UFC encounter back in 07. He almost was stopped by Timmy before getting the tap. Whether it was staph, his chin cracking, or Mir's otherworldly KO power (maybe a combination of the 3) I'm not sure, but either way Frank got the stoppage. Kudos to him for that but, I do believe the best days of Minotauro were already behind him (although the Randy fight was fuckin amazing and still one of my favorite HW fights in the UFC)
He had some serious hip surgeries among others. Dude could barely walk at some fights it seemed.

I like this move for Frank. There are some good fights for him to have in bellator such as fedor plus he could face mitrione and rematch kongo and Nelson if he chooses. I'm sure the prospect of a fight with like mo, rampage or chael would be on the table as well.

Back