Frank Mir Signs With Bellator

Good sign

Frank is dangerous for anyone

But him vs fedor ends up like timmeh fight imo

Would've rather seen him in Akhmat, ACB, Fight Night, or Rizin.

Good signing for Bellator in a div they need names in.

DIdnt get why UFC let him go when they had him under contract. The old UFC wouldnt have let guys like him and Sonnen go to Bellator.

He isnt a top HW anymore but he's still one of the bigger names in the div and has done good ratings on cable.

He'll fight Fedor in Bellator in a big fight. Thats def a bigger and better fight for his career at this point than UFC using him to build up someone like Blaydes or throwing him in with Lewis or Ngannou for him to be murdered.

I almost feel like the UFC is purposely letting these guys go to Bellator. Maybe they are trying to force Bellator to spend money. Which as far as I can tell all these fighters have done nothing for them.

Yea another over the hill ufc castoff on a loss signed to Bellator

I almost feel like the UFC is purposely letting these guys go to Bellator. Maybe they are trying to force Bellator to spend money. Which as far as I can tell all these fighters have done nothing for them.
Bingo. We have a winner. Bellator is seriously overpaying these guys considering not a single signee has increased their ratings in a meaningful manner. I cannot see Viacom continuing to subsidize bellator for the same ratings years on end when they can show cops reruns for better ratings and less production cost.

Bingo. We have a winner. Bellator is seriously overpaying these guys considering not a single signee has increased their ratings in a meaningful manner. I cannot see Viacom continuing to subsidize bellator for the same ratings years on end when they can show cops reruns for better ratings and less production cost.

Exactly the only fighter to have a serious effect on their ratings is Kimbo. He did great for them. No one else has done shit.

Would've rather seen him in Akhmat, ACB, Fight Night, or Rizin.

He can still fight for Rizin and ACB. His contract is non-exclusive and he specifically mentioned wanting to fight in Rizin next year.

im still in for fighters pass their prime fighting each other.

all the best to Mir

Bellator (Scott Coker) - The liberator of MMA fighters worldwide.

If UFC doesn't scrap that Reebok deal, UFC could become #2 in the near future.

More money from endorsements. Don't have USADA pounding on your door at 6am.

Keep chasing money fights WME, see where the BEST go.

No v Fedor please! His days in the top 20 are over!

Mir v Kongo for the belt.

Fedor vs Mir would be awesome but Frank is a lot bigger, stronger and hits harder. I would be worried for Fedor.

Funny in retrospect to see nearly everyone thought fedor would get owned......but it wasn't God's will.

Back