Frank Mir slams Brock Lesnar

I didn’t watch the video but,

Lesnar vs Mir 2 is still the ultamite beat down.

Misleading title. You could work for TMZ, pal.

Poor Frank. He got so swole for that 2nd Brock fight too. Didn't help him a bit. Too bad he never really learned how to use his strength and push his weight around like a wrestler. He always tried to finesse his way into shit and it got him a lot of ass beatings.

giphy.gif

Lesnar is a walking steroid and white-trash-thespian. The way the WWEFC set up Mark Hunt was a cue to the type of disgraceful excuse for a fighter Lesnar is and the depths they are willing to sink to in order to whore out MMA. We should thank diverticulitis for inevitably shortening the life of someone who is bad for the sport

I recall Lesnar tapping out when he fought Mir the first time. Do you actually have a point here ?

You actually count that fight? Mir a former world champ training in Martial Arts his whole life, tapped out a pro wrestler training in MMA for about 1 year.. Wow way to go Frank. Oh and you got beat up the whole fight before the tap.. 1 more year of training and Brock went on to nearly murder him.. UFC 100 was like 2 wins. He beat Mir up that bad..

You actually count that fight? Mir a former world champ training in Martial Arts his whole life, tapped out a pro wrestler training in MMA for about 1 year.. Wow way to go Frank. Oh and you got beat up the whole fight before the tap.. 1 more year of training and Brock went on to nearly murder him.. UFC 100 was like 2 wins. He beat Mir up that bad..

It’s on their records, hello.

Can I just petition the mma world to expunge Serra from GSP’s record because I don’t like that GSP lost ?

And maybe the douchebags that worship Convict and Jones can get the losses to Nate, and Matt removed from the records of those guys too.

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif

It’s on their records, hello.

Can I just petition the mma world to expunge Serra from GSP’s record because I don’t like that GSP lost ?

And maybe the douchebags that worship Convict and Jones can get the losses to Nate, and Matt removed from the records of those guys too.

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif

Mostly having some fun dude. But come on. Mir's time in the cage with Brock was a miserable and embarrassing experience. Both times..

its crazy how we live in a world where we still have to hear frank mir talk about anything

Back