Frank Mir slams Brock Lesnar

That's ... not a slam. All Mir said is that beating Fedor means more than beating Brock even though neckbeards are always going to pay to see Brawck, who isn't well-rounded/consistent/etc. Those are facts.

Fuck off with the clickbait titles, you dowsy cunts.

Mostly having some fun dude. But come on. Mir's time in the cage with Brock was a miserable and embarrassing experience. Both times..

Lesnar has to wear it the same as GSP, Jones, Punk, Ronda, and Joanna.

I know the first fight was a shit show. I saw it in real time. That’s probably what makes it even more unforgettable. Frank may have not have enjoyed getting punched in the face by Lesnar. But he did make him tap. Tell me Frank doesn’t love that moment.

But, I don’t want Shertards posting gifs only telling half the story. Don’t post Serra beating GSP without showing Serra getting saved by the ref from knees to the body ffs.

Because I’m sure I’d be much less embarrassed to lose by getting my head knocked off. Than catching some knees to the ribs. Broken ribs heal. Dead braincells are gone forever.

Double standards and hypocrisy have no place in my life.

Mir probably still wants Lesnar to be the first death during an mma fight and wants to be the one to kill him.

People seem to forget that Lesnar was mualing Mir in the 1st fight that could have been stopped at any time, but was instead given a bullshit stand up without any warning.

You actually count that fight? Mir a former world champ training in Martial Arts his whole life, tapped out a pro wrestler training in MMA for about 1 year.. Wow way to go Frank. Oh and you got beat up the whole fight before the tap.. 1 more year of training and Brock went on to nearly murder him.. UFC 100 was like 2 wins. He beat Mir up that bad..

Brock was a champion NCAA wrestler, been training almost his whole life

giphy.gif

Mir > Bork Lexamark, but this submission was preceded by a very questionable referee intervention.

Poor Frank. He got so swole for that 2nd Brock fight too. Didn't help him a bit. Too bad he never really learned how to use his strength and push his weight around like a wrestler. He always tried to finesse his way into shit and it got him a lot of ass beatings.

Frank Mir doesn’t always lose, but when he does it’s in spectacular fashion.

its crazy how we live in a world where we still have to hear frank mir talk about anything

Frank Mir is an MMA legend, pioneer and one of the more intelligent guys in the mma community. There's nothing crazy about it.

Misleading title, Mir didn't slam anyone merely spoke the truth.

Poor Frank. He got so swole for that 2nd Brock fight too. Didn't help him a bit. Too bad he never really learned how to use his strength and push his weight around like a wrestler. He always tried to finesse his way into shit and it got him a lot of ass beatings.
True dat, Frank was too smart for his on good.

He was like 245 and shredded for the second Brock fight. He bulked up to 265 after it because Brock held him down at will.

Back