Frank Mir tapping to strikes

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
Your guys thoughts on the fight?

Frank did not look good.

Round 1 was solid. Round 2, I have no idea what I just saw.

Frank has hit rock bottom. He looked good physically but he didn’t have a good safe plan and ruined his only shot on the ground by letting his opponent get back back due to an error

He really needs to re think this career. I felt sorry watching his daughter’s worrisome face

That mount wasn't a good idea and he just doesn't look good in general it's time to hang them up for reallll no matter what his wife tells him.

It was very bizarre!! No judgement on Mirr. Just dying to know what he has to say post bout.

frank mir was able to break big nog's arm and tapped brock lesnar
now he can't even control a high school level wrestler on the ground
sad

Needs to go to the PFL where the competition is a little easier.

But honestly, could Frank Mir beat the bottom HW in Bellator?

I'm not sure Mir can compete anymore unless it's against cans. And Bellator doesn't really do legend vs can fights.

For the first time.

31 fights
17Year career
Submitted by 11-7 job guy

Last edited:
I am very much intreaged as to the post fight interviews.
I am wondering if it's a case maybe of Mirr realising he was in a position to receive more head shots and tapped for health reasons?

I am very much intreaged as to the post fight interviews.
I am wondering if it's a case maybe of Mirr realising he was in a position to receive more head shots and tapped for health reasons?
Broken nose? Broken jaw? Broken orbital bone? Broken spirit?
His face was a mess

Broken nose? Broken jaw? Broken orbital bone? Broken spirit?
His face was a mess
I don't know what to say at this point but you could quite be correct! By the way, you have the bes AV on here! Danm that is hypnotic!

He lost his mouthpiece and was getting hammered in the face. After it was over, it looked like he was motioning to his teeth.

Maybe he was more worried about his dental work getting destroyed. Can't see any other reason why a guy would tap out from that position.

rematch with crocop if he beats nelson

I thought he looked good up until the cut which impaired his vision.

Back