Frank Mir tapping to strikes

Frank has a lot of miles on him.

He had blood in his eyes and his mouth piece flew out as he was receiving upper cuts, and his daughter was watching.

That was a fine tap. Still a Mir fan!

It was a good damn fight.

He looked like shit but credit is due to Javy who defended on the ground well and yet again played spoiler.

Frank lost his mouthpiece and javy was smart enough to push the action so the ref couldn't stop it and give Mir his mouthpiece and javy punched him straight in his teeth.

You could see franks mouth full of blood and when he tapped he pointed to his mouth.

Most cringeworthy daughter moment since Coleman/Fedor2. Ayala wants the strawberries.

Frank is 0-2 in Bellator now.. Who is left for Frank to fight?

Frank Mir never had any heart. Alwyas been a front runner..This is what he gets for talking more shit about Fedor. I hope he keeps fighting and continues getting KTFO.

He had to tap to save the family vacation to Hawaii. Cut the guy some slack!

Never seen him so skinny!

Did he even study film and make a gameplan? He was ok when he was on the ground. What happened to the guy who KO'd Duffee?

And he had the audacity to comment on Teddy's chin........

The blood really got to him. You would think he would be used to it by mow

I’m wondering if he suffered some type of injury to his mouth and am shocked nobody has mentioned it yet. He loses his mouth piece, precedes to get hit in the mouth a few good times, there’s a bunch of blood coming out of his mouth, and he motions to his mouth like it’s injured to the ref before he waves off the fight. You can sustain serious damage by losing a mouth piece in a fight. The idiot ref should have done his job and given it back to Amir. That said, Frank didn’t look good, and it was hard to watch knowing his daughter was in the corner. Yikes!

That unspoken rule BS really bite him in the ass.

His mouth piece popped out before he tapped to strikes shouldn’t the ref have stopped the fight to let him get the mouth piece back in. That’s why he tapped all his teeth were gonna get knocked out and he pointed to his mouth

I’m wondering if he suffered some type of injury to his mouth and am shocked nobody has mentioned it yet. He loses his mouth piece, precedes to get hit in the mouth a few good times, there’s a bunch of blood coming out of his mouth, and he motions to his mouth like it’s injured to the ref before he waves off the fight. You can sustain serious damage by losing a mouth piece in a fight. The idiot ref should have done his job and given it back to Amir. That said, Frank didn’t look good, and it was hard to watch knowing his daughter was in the corner. Yikes!

Came in to say this just watched wtf

He lost his mouthpiece and was getting hammered in the face. After it was over, it looked like he was motioning to his teeth.

Maybe he was more worried about his dental work getting destroyed. Can't see any other reason why a guy would tap out from that position.
His face was an absolute mess I can see why anyone would tap from that. A fighter knows when they are done

Since there's three threads on this fight I'll post for the third time that he suffered a naaaaaasty injury, alveolar ridge fracture
he's my OG hero so I had to register just to put the "no heart" claims to an end lol

In my opinion Beltran really messed up here, he definitely could have paused them there against the fence to put his mouth piece back in there at some point. When you rewatch the fight you can pin point the strike that fucked Mir up, aswell as see him trying to pull his teeth out but regretting that immediately and tapping. And that was like a minute and ten seconds after he dropped his mouth piece

Back