Frank Mir uses Bear Defence Tactics

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm slightly drunk and have been reading about bear attacks and what to do in the event of an attack.

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/how-to-survive-a-bear-attack/

"3. Drop to the ground in the fetal position and cover the back of your neck with your hands."

1b6n4.gif

"4. Play dead. Grizzlies will stop attacking when they feel there’s no longer a threat. If they think you’re dead, they won’t think you’re threatening. Once the bear is done tossing you around and leaves, continue to play dead. Grizzlies are known for waiting around to see if their victim will get back up"

14o2mj9.jpg

Anyone else use Bear Defence Tactics in MMA?

DAMN. great thread. I already sent this thread to mir's biggest fan KONE. unfortunately he's dead, but I can communicate with him through the netherworld

ban

Edit: don't ban. This is the great wilKO we're talking about. The man is a legend.

also how the fuck you're already drunk monday 19:15? I guess the reputation precedes you guys

ban

Edit: don't ban. This is the great wilKO we're talking about. The man is a legend.

Lol. People literally call fighters pussies here and get nothing. Don't be so triggered.

also how the fuck you're already drunk monday 19:15? I guess the reputation precedes you guys

I'm watching the snooker final and it's a glorious sunny day for a change.

Evening already here (Netherlands but basically same timezone) and holidays (again here in the Netherlands).

So also slightly drunk here.

<5>

Evening already here (Netherlands but basically same timezone) and holidays (again here in the Netherlands).

So also slightly drunk here.

<5>

I know the intracicies of details of alcohol people don't even know the name of.

I know the intracicies of details of alcohol people don't even know the name of.

Had to google intracicies, then put it to a translator and still have no idea what you mean.

But cheers buddeh

<{jackyeah}>

Had to google intracicies, then put it to a translator and still have no idea what you mean.

But cheers buddeh

<{jackyeah}>
it's because he mispelled. intricacies. drunk motherfucker

I call it the ostrich defense.. won him some fight.. Lesnar / Nog.

it's because he mispelled. intricacies. drunk motherfucker

Even then the translation is kinda mysterious to me... comes out (when i try to re-translate it to English myself) as something like complicated-ness... which is also not an English word.. i know..

Still awesome word.

Even then the translation is kinda mysterious to me... comes out (when i try to re-translate it to English myself) as something like complicated-ness... which is also not an English word.. i know..

Still awesome word.
knowing the intricacies mean that you know the little details about something

knowing the intricacies mean that you know the little details about something

I thought my English was on point, know the right use of there, their, they're, then, than etc... but this one is new to me.

Not anymore though.

:meow:

Or the bear just eats you or bites off your head.

Back