Frank please retire

Azure

Sherdogology PhD.
@Black
Reaction score
Call fights, Be a ref, just grow old...Just stop fighting.

He broke many people’s bones in his career. Let him suffer for us a bit more before retiring

God I hate these threads telling fighters when to retire.

His last 2 fights were entertaining. I wouldn't mind another.

Call fights, Be a ref, just grow old...Just stop fighting.

I agree. This isn’t a young and hungry guy having a career resurgence after a bike accident. It’s an old, damaged fighter, who has shown that once you box him up against the fence, the fight is over.

He won’t be in the booth doing commentary for a while....

I’m pretty sure his teeth got knocked out after he lost his mouthpiece...

That’s why he tapped to strikes on his feet

He won’t be in the booth doing commentary for a while....

I’m pretty sure his teeth got knocked out after he lost his mouthpiece...

That’s why he tapped to strikes on his feet

I posted this in another thread aswell but if you check Richard Hunters twitter he says Frank got an alveolar ridge fracture. He thought it was just his teeth but when he tried to pull them out so he could keep on fighting the pain became too much for him.

Curious how Cheick Kongo's fighter IQ got smarter as he got older to be more of a grappler, slowing the pace, became more cautious, uses his leg kicks when at distance, and simply learned to not put himself in position to take minimal punches. While Frank Mir, who beat Cheick Kongo and can grapple, wants to stand and bang. Why did his fighter IQ not evolve?

Love Frank, but it's time to hang em up.
It still kills me that he got into Brock's strawberries

Feed him to the Cop. Mirko will carve him up real nice like and deliver reel CTE blows. Nothing better than seeing Mir get KTFO.

Did he seriously just lose to some guy that looks like hes not even the toughest guy at a backyard bbq? I mean , I've never even heard of this lalala guy, after googling him and looking at his record on wiki, i notice he has almost has as many loses as wins.

Embarrassing. Get out, Frank. Your not even 40 yet and this is how you perform? Go do something else.

No. He can recycle uber Mir, average Mir, and thin Mir a few more times to sell fights.

It was just a cut. Bellator is tougher than the UFC. Also, Chuck kills Mir at this point.

Back