Media Franki Edgar-If haters on social media jumped out of a plane w no parachute I'd be ok with that

There really isn't any reason to get stirred up about it.

Ignore any straight forward nonsense on social platforms. If they are repeatedly clogging up your pages, block them.

Trolling is universal on the internet. Shad-face isn't 'nice' but it is in fact funny, and to a large extent being famous in the public eye means you need thick skin.

Be chill and a good sport about it and block the worst of them, it costs you nothing to ignore people.

Imagine being such a fruitcake that you actually care about the managers in this sport. Who the fuck cares. The majority of the people involved in this shit are absolute fucking scum. It's beating people up for money and you guys expect it to be filled with saints.

Imagine being such a fruitcake that you actually care about the managers in this sport. Who the fuck cares. The majority of the people involved in this shit are absolute fucking scum. It's beating people up for money and you guys expect it to be filled with saints.
Lol calm down Ali this isn't about you

It sounds like Ali Abdelaziz not Frankie. Ali should stop playin games with people and makin Frankie look like turd.

The mods really need to put a stop to this , it serves nothing , only hate filled factless attacks
You are in support of terrorists and terrorism?

I have alerted the FBI and they are en route to your location

I didn’t know Frankie had haters?
He posted on his Instagram a congratulations to Khabib after his win over Conor. Next thing you know you got Mcnuthuggers tryna clown Frankie like he's not a legend qnd just a random bum off the street.

As it has been mentioned, Frankie’s manager is managing his social media.

He posted on his Instagram a congratulations to Khabib after his win over Conor. Next thing you know you got Mcnuthuggers tryna clown Frankie like he's not a legend qnd just a random bum off the street.
Lies

I didn’t know Frankie had haters?

there's plenty of them even on here, which I can't begin to fathom. Not sure what there is to hate on about this dude, he's one of the best to ever lace em up.

Ali has access to Frankie's twitter and most likely tweeted accidentally. Pathetic!

People have no guts these days. "OMG! How can he say that!?"
They can talk shit to fighters on sm, but when a fighter responds "He should have more control over his emotions".
When you talk shit with your mouth, you back it up with your hands.

People have no guts these days. "OMG! How can he say that!?"
They can talk shit to fighters on sm, but when a fighter responds "He should have more control over his emotions".
When you talk shit with your mouth, you back it up with your hands.
Or wallet

Back