Frankie Edgar believes he's still next for Max Holloway, eyes March booking

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What say you. Sherdoggers?

Does Frankie get the nod over Ortega?

As he should, plenty of time to build T-City up.

Nothing personal...

I’ve seen that guy in so many title fights. New blood ( So to speak) is what I’d like. If I had any say in the matter.

Frankie gets an ass whupping next

Ortega cannot beat Holloway, unless his striking improves dramatically.

Edgar can beat Holloway, and has already earned his shot.

Didn't watch fuck Frankie and his sense of entitlement.

<{clintugh}>

Ortega cannot beat Holloway, unless his striking improves dramatically.

Edgar can beat Holloway, and has already earned his shot.

Weird cuz far as I know they haven't fought yet. Did you go back to the future and get a sports encyclopedia? Fuck outta here..

Frankie vs Max
Ortega vs Korean Zombie or Lamas - both were never submitted, just saying...

Weird cuz far as I know they haven't fought yet. Did you go back to the future and get a sports encyclopedia? Fuck outta here..
I have watched enough MMA to have a pretty good idea of who would win in a fight. Call it a hunch.

Edgar is 7-1 in his last 8 fights. Only lost to Aldo in the UFC 200.

Ortega is 6-0 all finishes. But he popped for roids, so....

How do you guys say "fuck cheaters" ?

Give it to Edgar, my man.
Frankie-Edgar-UFC-125-press.jpg

only because his chance of beating Max or even being competitive against him will only go down as more time passes while Ortega's abilities should only continue to increase.

Edgar is 7-1 in his last 8 fights. Only lost to Aldo in the UFC 200.

Ortega is 6-0 all finishes. But he popped for roids, so....

How do you guys say "fuck cheaters" ?

Give it to Edgar, my man.
Frankie-Edgar-UFC-125-press.jpg

In that case fuck 80% of the fighters in the UFC..

yeah, its been months since his last title shot

Yep, Frankie should be next.

Dont want to see Ortega sit out though. Give him a keep busy fight, Elkins if he beats MJ or Stephens vs. Superboy winner.

Lamas vs. Zombie to keep another option/replacement they can steal if someone hets hurt.

Aldo vs. Cub II.

Edgar fought "guys three times the size of him". He deserves it.
Edgar-Henderson_crop_north.jpg

Fuck does that even mean...They made weight and he chose to fight in that division no tears from me brah. He couldn't handle 55 anymore thought he had an easy road to the title at 45 and got beat again and more handily at that. He cries about everything and his sense of entitlement is off the charts. Not to mention he kicked the dog shit outta my boy BJ LOL

<{MingNope}>

Fuck does that even mean...They made weight and he chose to fight in that division no tears from me brah. He couldn't handle 55 anymore thought he had an easy road to the title at 45 and got beat again and more handily at that. He cries about everything and his sense of entitlement is off the charts. Not to mention he kicked the dog shit outta my boy BJ LOL

<{MingNope}>
I´m a huge fan of Penn too, but I´ve never seen Edgar crying or this sense of entitlement you´re talking about. Anyways, I just became a big fan of Ortega in his post fight interview. Very humble and even he said he´ll wait for Edgar to get his shot and if he can he´ll wait for the winner. Despite his failed drug test, i still think he´s a great kid.

I´m a huge fan of Penn too, but I´ve never seen Edgar crying or this sense of entitlement you´re talking about. Anyways, I just became a big fan of Ortega in his post fight interview. Very humble and even he said he´ll wait for Edgar to get his shot and if he can wait for the winner. Despite his failed drug test, i still think he´s a great kid.

Edgar was a fucking cry baby when all that shit with rematches was going down with Benson and even before. I'm like an elephant mane, I don't forget

Back