Frankie Edgar is staying ready in case Holloway or Ortega drop out

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hope all is well. Here is the brand new MMA Roasted. I had Weendawg and The Greg Wilson in Studio and Frankie Edgar and Tom Gallicchio called in. Hope you enjoy.

Adam Hunter

Tell Frankie that he's the man, but that he should move to 135 because he gets slept by either of them.

155 champion that could fight TJ... plus. The guy has balls wanting Ortega again or Blessed. #Hespect!!!

I respect his heart. No so much his brain. Give it a rest. You deserve it.

Both guys would murk him (one already did and would again). Just retire Frankie

Hope all is well. Here is the brand new MMA Roasted. I had Weendawg and The Greg Wilson in Studio and Frankie Edgar and Tom Gallicchio called in. Hope you enjoy.

Adam Hunter

Isn't that the same sh*t Eddie said, then couldn't make the cut.

That's cool though, i'd pay to see him get slept again.

Ortega looked so much bigger than him when they fought. I don't know if Frankie can even beat either man but if one gets injured and he steps in I'll root for him regardless.

Isn't that the same sh*t Eddie said, then couldn't make the cut.

That's cool though, i'd pay to see him get slept again.
The fuck did Frankie ever do to you?

<bball1>

He did derail the Yair train not long ago

That said, Ortega looks like a big LW
Yair is nothing special. Truly that hype train was just too fast. You will all see in few years how badly Yair will lose to top guys, if he makes it there.

Yair is nothing special. Truly that hype train was just too fast. You will all see in few years how badly Yair will lose to top guys, if he makes it there.

All these guys get CRUSHED by Khabib

Good move Frankie. Unlike others who have said this, I believe Frankie is on the ready. At their age and size, either or both could soon have serious issues making weight.

Guys! But Frankie was a beast when Aldo beat him by UD remember? Frankie can’t even beat Holloway or ortega? Dam son

Tell Frankie that he's the man, but that he should move to 135 because he gets slept by either of them.
naw, Frankie already lost speed and power moving down to 145. He'd lose even more going down to 135.

I hope that he isn't taking any advice from Alvarez on how to prepare to be a short notice substitute.

Can we stop with the notion that Frankie is a 35er who fought at 55, the competition werent as small but theyre also smaller than the guys at 55 today. Hell BJ Penn could fight at 45 and maybe 35. I know he did fight big guys like Gray, Benson etc but still I feel like a majority of his comp could also make 45.

I don't think he cuts too much weight so he could probably fill in on very short notice if he is in fighting shape.

Back