Frankie Edgar is staying ready in case Holloway or Ortega drop out

Love Frankie but he gets starched again by Ortega- forget about max - stil loses to Aldo and RIGHT NOW- if they run back Edgar v Stephens, my money on Jeremy and he probably stops him

I kind of wish Frankie would retire. I know he's still relevant I know he's still good, but he's never going to be champ and to me he's one of the greats don't want him to start losing to guys he would of destroyed previously

I'm grateful as an mma fan for people like Frankie that will step in on short notice but I've always hated the way that he will lose then come back and win 1 fight just to start screaming that he should be next in line for the title. I believe that any contender should have at least a 2 fight wining streak before consideration. He may be the best option but others need to have a chance to try also. Im just ready to see new matchups.

Cut to 135, Edgar. That's how you would get a second belt.

Eh- I’d rather see Stephens step in for that card if there was an injury.

Tell Frankie that he's the man, but that he should move to 135 because he gets slept by either of them.

I disagree.

I think he’s lost a little speed.
IMO, he’d be better off going back to 155 and using his old tricks.

He’s actually a very tough fight for Khabib, Tony, and Conor.

naw, Frankie already lost speed and power moving down to 145. He'd lose even more going down to 135.

Speed and power are not his greatest asset--his wrestling is. And having a size advantage is huge in wrestling.

Can we stop with the notion that Frankie is a 35er who fought at 55, the competition werent as small but theyre also smaller than the guys at 55 today. Hell BJ Penn could fight at 45 and maybe 35. I know he did fight big guys like Gray, Benson etc but still I feel like a majority of his comp could also make 45.
It was just a few years ago that Aldo was a huge fw and now he’s on the smaller side of it. All the fighters at the lower weights seem much bigger than the top guys from a few years ago.

Frankie Edgar the best fighter ever hes so damn cool hes so damn clever. Flankie I think your the man and Mike does too, Frankie if you want you can join our crew.

respect to frankie he not like bum alvarez who says he ready then chickens out at the last minute

It'd be so crazy if ortega got injured, and frankie stepping in won the featherweight title after 2x it didn't get to happen because of injuries.

Rematch with Edgar vs Ortega is easy money. Ortega by easy ko again.

Give Edgar his rematch, at least let him try since he's ready

Dana would likely scrap the fight altogether than give Edgar another title shot.

Obvious chose atm is either Edgar, or Stephens. Not true if Stephen’s will make the weight by Friday tho, dudes pretty big. Stephen wanted to fight Ortega after when his fight against cub, and called him a pussy because Ortega didn’t want to fight him saying he wants the title shot next. Or I think it was Stephens calling him out after he ktfo emmet. But seeing that Edgar said he’s getting rdy for whoever gets injured, I say Edgar will probably get the fight.

Back