Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson II in the Works For UFC Fight Night Atlantic City

Who Wins?

• Total voters
cub has a shot if ortega finally cracked edgar's chin, if not then he probably gets worked on the ground again.

should've done lamas vs frankie
emmett vs cub
zombie vs elkins

Edgar vs Lamas
Swanson vs Korean Zombie

Matchmakers f***d up again

Did Frankie not steam roll through Cub good enough the first time.

Frankie via GnP into sub

The UFC does not want to see Elkins... And that's a shame.... they needed to give him somebody that will actually move him up

Edgar will really be in fighting shape one month after getting absolutely melted??

That is the worst thing about this match-up, honestly.
A lot of UFC divisions are becoming stale (LHW) (HW) yet they insist on booking stuff like this, which makes the division seem really stale and boring if there wasn't Ortega to spice things up right now.
He was given chances and that really made FW exciting again.

Fresh, new match-ups are exciting. New contenders are exciting. Giving a prospect a chance to break into the rankings is exciting.

This fight makes no sense, and literally no one wants to see this.

I was hoping for Bektic vs Cub
Elkins vs. KZ
And I was thinking Edgar wouldn't fight again till fall, and preferably at 135lbs.

I'm disappointed with this matchmaking to say the least.

God damnit Frankie seriously? fuck man this is the end of him.. guys always end up getting killed over and over again after what just happend to him.. fuck! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Dear Frankie, here's a lil something....to get you back on track

Sincerely

-The UFC

Mr. Swanson. We are bringing to your attention that this is the last fight on your contract. After that loss, you can fuck off to Bellator.

Sincerely

-The UFC

So why did cub get axed from the rankings again after he fought in December and is being matched now?

Back