Free agent Sage Northcutt considering a move to Bellator

Sage Northcutt vs Logan Paul will headline a Bellator event in 2019.

Machida and MacDonald actually accomplished something in MMA, bellator is not a joke company

It's a good option, the other two I can think of:

ACB: If he doesn't mind travelling.

PFL: Win a tourney, if he wants to stay stateside.

Kid was really green when drafted into the UFC. Wouldn't of hurt to let him cut his teeth a little bit in other promotions. Don't think the UFC have much use for him anymore

He should not really be in the UFC. He is a fun fighter but not really elite. UFC is changing tho, from 'where the best fight the best' to 4-2 fighter as champ.

Paige VanZant last fight segment pulled in 4.2 million viewers, so put some respect on that PVZ hater-aid of yours. That woman gets ratings.
Im watching her next fight just because i want to see her new big o boobies bounce around!

Sage isn´t throwing away the UFC like a used condom!

I think he might go tbh. He can make 100k+ to show in Bellator plus a lot more from his numerous sponsors for the fight night shorts. Lower level of competition, all the steroids he can eat, what's not to like?

He's cruising for a bruising if he stays in the UFC.

I think he might go tbh. He can make 100k+ to show in Bellator plus a lot more from his numerous sponsors for the fight night shorts. Lower level of competition, all the steroids he can eat, what's not to like?

He's cruising for a bruising if he stays in the UFC.
He already makes a ton from sponsors while in the UFC. The outfitting policy (which only exist on fight night) only effects those who are not marketable and cannot use their social media. Sage is a internet savvy kid who pimps his sponsors constantly and still gets a free Reebok check just for showing up.

Mistake if he leaves. He's seen as part of the UFC's future, he's been put in that space, and they'll matchmake to keep it like that even if he doesn't improve quickly. Which means he'll get paid more than what his ability shows.

Won't be like that elsewhere. He's not being associated with other orgs. Pico's that and the real deal for BT, for example. Won't get the same treatment and loses the privileges he's getting now.

Fucking Bellators best prospect and he's 4 fights deep and fighting Higo.

Personally I think Northcutt should take the money. Hes not a legit talent. I'm not saying hes a can but he's never going to be an elite fighter. He struggles against the bottom of the barrel ufc fighters.

Back