Free Josh Barnett of his UFC contract, so he can go to RIZIN and roid all he wants

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What the title says. Some people will roid, no matter what. Barnett is a prime example - he gave zero shits about USADA. Cut the man some slack and let him go to Japan to earn a living.
Let him roid, bro.

Was it confirmed he took roids? Or was it still at the flagged stage?

your name gave me an idea, Vitor to rizin, OWGP champ lets go.

While Cro Cop is in Rizin I don't think he will compete there

He's a cheater just like cyborg, he doesn't deserve any slack.

Was it confirmed he took roids? Or was it still at the flagged stage?
It doesn't even matter at this point. This is his 4th bust. I don't care if it was steroids or hGH or e blockers or DHEA or tainted kangaroo meat. He's been busted 4 times. His previous 3 have all been for steroids. People will (rightly) assume the worst because of his history with this.

Get Randy back on the good stuff too, his body's transformation throughout the Expendables series reminds me of Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.

Yes, let him roid bro.

It doesn't even matter at this point. This is his 4th bust. I don't care if it was steroids or hGH or e blockers or DHEA or tainted kangaroo meat. He's been busted 4 times. His previous 3 have all been for steroids. People will (rightly) assume the worst because of his history with this.

Fuck this BS. Barnett's win over Couture didn't get reversed for a blatant STEROID infraction and yet the Hippopotamus of the HW division gets a loss overturned to a NC for an estrogen blocker.

AC's don't even give enough crap about the infantile Combat Sport of MMA to allow it to "live" in the eyes of the ANY of the male Demographics DEFINED as those with money to spend!

These EXACT SAME AC's wouldn't DREAM of attempting to put this kind of kiddie S over on the two Demographics that mainly support Boxing!

The AC's don't "really" test the fighters. They provide the test results to the UFC brass for them to decide how to use it to their financial gain.

FUCK any gullible man under 35 too STUPID to recognize this cold hard fact. You are being played like a fiddle.

Kiddies LOVE the "ennie-meanie-miney-moe" policy the AC's have operated under UFC payroll. Let the UFC decide how to handle "reported" LMAO drug tests!

The open roid GP was a good idea but they lack big in their prime, stars

Fuck this BS. Barnett's win over Couture didn't get reversed for a blatant STEROID infraction and yet the Hippopotamus of the HW division gets a loss overturned to a NC for an estrogen blocker.

AC's don't even give enough crap about the infantile Combat Sport of MMA to allow it to "live" in the eyes of the ANY of the male Demographics DEFINED as those with money to spend!

These EXACT SAME AC's wouldn't DREAM of attempting to put this kind of kiddie S over on the two Demographics that mainly support Boxing!

The AC's don't "really" test the fighters. They provide the test results to the UFC brass for them to decide how to use it to their financial gain.

FUCK any gullible man under 35 too STUPID to recognize this cold hard fact. You are being played like a fiddle.

Kiddies LOVE the "ennie-meanie-miney-moe" policy the AC's have operated under UFC payroll. Let the UFC decide how to handle "reported" LMAO drug tests!
Your rant has literally nothing to do with my post. Why quote me? What are you even talking about?

Man, RIZIN is such a breath of fresh air. I love it.

Don't get me wrong, I love the best competing against the best. But RIZIN is just like PRIDE for me except having the best fighters (yes, I know, same owners).

Their rule set, their freak show aspect, their one night tournaments/grand prix, fighters on roids going at it, lol, love it. Glad it's back.

Every one of you thinking this is a good idea for a guy who has abused chemicals most of his career to go out in a blaze of glory fully nutt'd up should all bash your head thru the first locked door you see.

Dont you respect Josh at all? Dont you want him to have a great retirement and a long life?

Do you think these guys should grind there bodies to the ground for your pure sick enjoyment and not the art and sport of martial arts?

The trolls galore around here dont get me triggered as much as assholes who show no respect, empathy, compassion for the warriors that have given us so many memories.

Back