Free Josh Barnett of his UFC contract, so he can go to RIZIN and roid all he wants

Your rant has literally nothing to do with my post. Why quote me? What are you even talking about?

2015 join date poster I would not expect to understand. Keep nibbling on the AC's nuts kiddo, they appreciate it.

SD should cut TS and his alt accounts loose so he can post else where.

I actually am hoping they just cut their losses and let him go to another organization.

2015 join date poster I would not expect to understand. Keep nibbling on the AC's nuts kiddo, they appreciate it.
rofl okay. Basing things on join date now? And I'm the noob?

hahahahahahahahahaha

!
SD should cut TS and his alt accounts loose so he can post else where.

I am with you, but you DO realize what the UFC gets for jettisoning all of the ex PRIDE FC fighters that can't compete in the UFC or were busted for PED's attempting to don't you?

It is the UFC's way of saying the BEST MMA fighters in the world were NEVER part of PRIDE FC or any other Japanese MMA organization that elected NOT to drug test. They are SELLING you that EVERY SINGLE PRIDE FC MMA fighter/ MMA fighter that does not compete under the UFC were by definition ALL on steroids. On top of that, even with their steroids, the greatest names in MMA that competed in Japan could not carry a 50th ranked UFC undercard prospects jock strap.

That is why the UFC is letting the MMA stars of the past return to Japan. Free media coverage.

I am with you, but you DO realize what the UFC gets for jettisoning all of the ex PRIDE FC fighters that can't compete in the UFC or were busted for PED's attempting to don't you?

It is the UFC's way of saying the BEST MMA fighters in the world were NEVER part of PRIDE FC or any other Japanese MMA organization that elected NOT to drug test. They are SELLING you that EVERY SINGLE PRIDE FC MMA fighter/ MMA fighter that does not compete under the UFC were by definition ALL on steroids. On top of that, even with their steroids, the greatest names in MMA that competed in Japan could not carry a 50th ranked UFC undercard prospects jock strap.

That is why the UFC is letting the MMA stars of the past return to Japan. Free media coverage.

I think you're reading too much into it.

rofl okay. Basing things on join date now? And I'm the noob?

hahahahahahahahahaha

I deleted 90% of my reply to you as I deemed it inappropriate.

As for why I quoted your post, DAMN: think.

You stated Barnetts 3 previous positive PED test were for "steroids". If you cannot clearly understand the premise that you stated, I don't know what to say kid.

Since you are too "stoned" to be cognizant, your statement inferred that getting busted for "steroids" in his first three equating to the fourth is a CLEAR indication that you are sating being busted for one type of PED is not equal to "other" types of PEDS.

In fact, lets be clear, you have indicated your belief that Steroids are far worse PED infractions than other non-steroid PED infractions.

I responded: Josh got suspended for 6 months for testing positive for THREE steroids Boldenone, Nandrolone & Fluoxymesterone, and DID NOT have the "win" result of his bout from the failure from THREE steroids reversed.

I also pointed out how a certain Mark Hunt had two fighters recently fail drug tests. In the case of Bigfoot, the AC reverses ONE OF THE TWO god damn fighters result (Bigfoot) WITHOUT changing the result of the others (Mark Hunt).

Then a little bit later, Brock Lesnar fails due to some "non-steroid" (lesser PED infraction as you infer), and Mark gets BOTH his loss and Brock win overturned.

The AC lets Steroid related results stand, and crucifies for less severe PED infractions.

I will go on record, even if this fourth PED offense IS non steroid related, and is BY FAR the least "serious" of his four offenses, he is still likely to get a stiffer penalty for this one minor infraction that the three monster infractions combined.

I think you're reading too much into it.

And I firmly believe that you are over estimating the UFC's good will toward their ex-fighters they are ALLOWING to compete in Japan. It is a great heart warming fairy-tale that Dana and the UFC care more for their ex-fighters well being than revenue. It however is simply that.

Sure, the UFC loves the "good will" angle that this act can show on the surface. We cannot possibly disagree more if you do not believe that the UFC has an alternate agenda to still benefit the UFC brand in voluntarily releasing these contracted fighter from their legal obligation to the UFC.

It is difficult to really understand how someone can get lost in this concept. I am not saying that nobody in the UFC brass has a moral code of ethics that they follow. I am just saying that any "moral code" seeming to benefit an ex-fighter under contract to them has "other" strings attached than benefit the UFC.

hell yeh, send him to the rizin legend league

I deleted 90% of my reply to you as I deemed it inappropriate.

er...okay? Thanks?

As for why I quoted your post, DAMN: think.

I did, and it didn't make any sense. You started ranting about nothing and it had nothing to do with my post.

You stated Barnetts 3 previous positive PED test were for "steroids". If you cannot clearly understand the premise that you stated, I don't know what to say kid.
Yes. Because that's a fact. Are you disputing that?

Since you are too "stoned" to be cognizant, your statement inferred that getting busted for "steroids" in his first three equating to the fourth is a CLEAR indication that you are sating being busted for one type of PED is not equal to "other" types of PEDS.
Er...okay. So he doesn't have a history dating back 15 years of positive steroid tests? Is that what you're saying? Because he does. That's not even a matter for debate, it's factually true. As for my ability to be "cognizant" - lol. Your post doesn't even make any sense, so I'm not sure it's my cognizance that should be called into question.

In fact, lets be clear, you have indicated your belief that Steroids are far worse PED infractions than other non-steroid PED infractions.[/quote[
No. I have indicated that it's perfectly fine to assume that Barnett tested for steroids since, you know, he's done it before. 3 times. Maybe worry less about my ability to read and start worrying about your own, because you're making things up now.

I responded: Josh got suspended for 6 months for testing positive for THREE steroids Boldenone, Nandrolone & Fluoxymesterone, and DID NOT have the "win" result of his bout from the failure from THREE steroids reversed.
Okay. Wonderful. I wasn't commenting on his suspensions. I was commenting on his positive tests. I dunno where you're going with the length of his suspensions in the past, but it literally has nothing to do with my post above, so again, why did you quote me?

I also pointed out how a certain Mark Hunt had two fighters recently fail drug tests. In the case of Bigfoot, the AC reverses ONE OF THE TWO god damn fighters result (Bigfoot) WITHOUT changing the result of the others (Mark Hunt).
Okay. Fine. Again, I wasn't talking about that. What does that have to do with anything? You're just saying random things about other fighters completely uninvolved in this topic. Why?
Then a little bit later, Brock Lesnar fails due to some "non-steroid" (lesser PED infraction as you infer), and Mark gets BOTH his loss and Brock win overturned.
...this is about Barnett, not Hunt, Brock, or Bigfoot. Do you want to mention Barnett at all, or just rant about other topics?

The AC lets Steroid related results stand, and crucifies for less severe PED infractions.
...this is blatantly false, but yeah, sure, why not. You keep living in that false reality, buddy.

I will go on record, even if this fourth PED offense IS non steroid related, and is BY FAR the least "serious" of his four offenses, he is still likely to get a stiffer penalty for this one minor infraction that the three monster infractions combined.
Yes, he'll get a stiffer penalty. USADA has a 2 year minimum suspension for most prohibited substances. Whether it's steroids or diuretics or hGH or any other prohibited substance, this is now his 4th positive test. I'm not sure if they'll even count his other 3, but at the very least they'll use his history as aggravating circumstances, so he'll absolutely get whatever the max is for this substance, steroids or not. It's not some conspiracy as you seem to claim for no reason.

Again, your post was incoherent rambling that had nothing to do with my post or even this thread.

Every one of you thinking this is a good idea for a guy who has abused chemicals most of his career to go out in a blaze of glory fully nutt'd up should all bash your head thru the first locked door you see.

Dont you respect Josh at all? Dont you want him to have a great retirement and a long life?

Do you think these guys should grind there bodies to the ground for your pure sick enjoyment and not the art and sport of martial arts?

The trolls galore around here dont get me triggered as much as assholes who show no respect, empathy, compassion for the warriors that have given us so many memories.

I think let a professional fighter decide when he wants to retire. If he wants to get roided up and go to RIZIN, who's stopping him? Certainly not you. It's his life. He will look great in RIZIN, look at Cro Cop.

er...okay? Thanks?

I did, and it didn't make any sense. You started ranting about nothing and it had nothing to do with my post.

Yes. Because that's a fact. Are you disputing that?

Er...okay. So he doesn't have a history dating back 15 years of positive steroid tests? Is that what you're saying? Because he does. That's not even a matter for debate, it's factually true. As for my ability to be "cognizant" - lol. Your post doesn't even make any sense, so I'm not sure it's my cognizance that should be called into question.

So you are indeed cognizant, and cannot understand the fact that I stated for you! Barnett WAS informed by the NSAC of testing positive for steroids BEFORE he fought Couture. He and the UFC WERE informed he was doped up, and let the title fight go on with Randy anyhow. (Doesn't this seem just a "little" like the Hunt-Lesanr incident you feel "irrelevant"?

How badly was he punished for this first positive steroid test? FFS Dude, ZERO!!!! He was granted a title shot with BOTH the UFC and the AC knowing he was doped to the gills. After the fight, as a result of the positive test, the AC did NOT reverse the decision.

If you are too gullible to comprehend that the wide discrepancy of punishment meted out by the AC's with ZERO consistency is simply a "shortcoming", than you are not only not cognizant, you are a window liker on a short bus.

I am saying there is ZERO consistency on the punishment delivered by any AC over the exact same infraction, and I proved it. You are the one in denial that all PED punishment is entirely at the discretion of the UFC in conjunction with the USADA and the sanctioning AC.

I cannot begin to fathom what the relation between the three groups takes on, or how the test result posting/ and or penal phase takes, but I understand that the inconsistency of the penalization indicates to me that the ultimate result is an agreement between the three parties.

So you are indeed cognizant, and cannot understand the fact that I stated for you! Barnett WAS informed by the NSAC of testing positive for steroids BEFORE he fought Couture. He and the UFC WERE informed he was doped up, and let the title fight go on with Randy anyhow. (Doesn't this seem just a "little" like the Hunt-Lesanr incident you feel "irrelevant"?
I was not talking about any of that. Literally none of it. And then you start ranting as though I was trying to make some contrarian point. I wasn't. I said Barnett has tested positive multiple times and then you respond with...well, whatever the fuck this is.

And I firmly believe that you are over estimating the UFC's good will toward their ex-fighters they are ALLOWING to compete in Japan. It is a great heart warming fairy-tale that Dana and the UFC care more for their ex-fighters well being than revenue. It however is simply that.

Sure, the UFC loves the "good will" angle that this act can show on the surface. We cannot possibly disagree more if you do not believe that the UFC has an alternate agenda to still benefit the UFC brand in voluntarily releasing these contracted fighter from their legal obligation to the UFC.

It is difficult to really understand how someone can get lost in this concept. I am not saying that nobody in the UFC brass has a moral code of ethics that they follow. I am just saying that any "moral code" seeming to benefit an ex-fighter under contract to them has "other" strings attached than benefit the UFC.

Are you always this defensive and pretentious? You obviously have a bone to pick with the UFC. I never once mentioned good will towards anyone. You're creating this entire narrative. Dana and the UFC doesn't do anything out of the kindness of their hearts. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Are you always this defensive and pretentious? You obviously have a bone to pick with the UFC. I never once mentioned good will towards anyone. You're creating this entire narrative. Dana and the UFC doesn't do anything out of the kindness of their hearts. Please don't put words in my mouth.

After re-reading my reply, I still cannot see how it could be misconstrued as pretentious. I certainly can be "defensive", but honestly am defending Nobody or Nothing in my reply. To be honest, I have no idea how to even do what I did and have a "multiple quote post". I do apologize for whatever happened that made my response to Winzip show your SD should cut TS and his accounts. . . post.

I took the reply "reading too much into it" to my assertion that the reporting and penalization phases of the entire MMA drug testing system in place are too inconsistent to NOT be by design to make me think that you were defending the system as 100% on the up and up. I simply stated my case that (I thought) we were in disagreement. I am not trying to put "words" in your mouth, but I am still not clear on your stance.

I will simply restate my opinion, and say that the UFC is NOT enforcing their rights under legal contract and shelving for the future the elder fighters that previously made names for themselves in Japan, but get tested positive and can no longer compete in the UFC for a lengthy period of time. In my opinion, they weigh the benefit to the UFC of forcing the aging fighter to sit out for a year (or more) vs. the potential benefit of not enforcing their full contract control over the fighter and allowing them to compete in Japan in the interim. IMO, if the UFC brass make the determination that they can benefit as much or more from the release, than it happens.

A young superstar fighter like Jose Aldo, I can assure you the UFC will not allow an outside MMA agency to capitalize on, as the benefit ONLY is to the smaller organization!

you are so pathetic that you use a pointless thing like "join date" to make yourself look superior? That's some retarded childish mentality. You seem very limited.

Roidfoot vs Roidnett should be the fight if he can go to rizin

you are so pathetic that you use a pointless thing like "join date" to make yourself look superior? That's some retarded childish mentality. You seem very limited.

OK, I won't mention your joined date, poster with the double yellow cards to make yourself look "superior". Unlike me however, getting carded is a highly regarded mature act on this site, and shows your limitless potential.

I hope Barnett takes this positive test as a warning to get off the gas. He's a 260 lb man with at least 30% body fat who's been taking steroids for years. His risk of heart disease must be off the charts.

Back