Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Here's some behind the scenes, check it:

Here's some behind the scenes, check it:

looks incredible. Honnold is GOAT.
alex-hannold.png

My buddy thinks its the greatest movie he ever saw in his life, wouldn't shut up about it on Facebook

nope. I’ll read his obituary when his time comes.

humans aren't supposed to being do shit like that. Still incredible.

Nah. Just like those videos of those guys running on the edges of buildings: It's impressive that they can do it, but I just don't get it and am not interested.

...but I do find free diving cool as f***!

he will die doing this and he wouldnt have it any other way. All the greatest adventurers accept this fact.

I guarantee you that should he fall, he will be wishing he had it another way.

I guarantee you that should he fall, he will be wishing he had it another way.
you think as his life flashes before his eyes he will wish he spent it as an accountant? Birds need to fly. Us miserable wagecucks can only look on in envy.

I went and saw it on Sunday. It was pretty good and definitely leaves your hands sweating by just watching

you think as his life flashes before his eyes he will wish he spent it as an accountant? Birds need to fly. Us miserable wagecucks can only look on in envy.

Are you saying accountants can't lead fulfilling lives full of adventure without needlessly risking the only life they get?

I am sorry to hear that you are a miserable wagecuck.

Last edited:
Oh, I thought it was about a kickstarter for Hope Solos labiaplasty.

Saw a bunch of interviews of him on youtube and listened to the JRE episode with him on it. Interesting fellow and insane balls on the guy. But the idea of watching it as a movie sounds both suspenseful and boring at the same time.

I don't understand people who live this way.

That said,

WHAT THIS FILM

Seriously, it's fantastic. And terrifying. These guys are insane.

Are you saying accountants can't lead fulfilling lives full of adventure and needlessly risk the only life they get?
Yes, I am absolutely saying that. And if you live your life serving a boss and collecting a paycheck then you are a wagecuck too.

Back