Free Solo - Who's going to watch it?

Yes, I am absolutely saying that. And if you live your life serving a boss and collecting a paycheck then you are a wagecuck too.

I feel sorry for you, bruh.

I feel sorry for you, bruh.
ikr
DCEkaUOXUAIfTxU.jpg

We must free ourselves from the shackles of wagecuck existence and go climb mountains.

Does it have Spock with Rocket Boots in it?

If not then it will never best James Tiberius Kirk scaling El Capitan solo free.

Yeah. Saw interviews and such with him, looks cool.

I don't find people like this hard to understand even if I'm not wired the same way. They enjoy what they do and know the risks. We all die, some people aren't as worried about getting there slowly and safely. Some people live unhealthy lifestyles and ensure they get there slowly and miserably. That's much crazier to me.

I don't understand people who live this way.

That said,

WHAT THIS FILM

Seriously, it's fantastic. And terrifying. These guys are insane.

Jimmy Chen is legit.

he will die doing this and he wouldnt have it any other way. All the greatest adventurers accept this fact.

You're god damn right. "It was a good death". Just like Craig Kelly went out, doing what he loved. We all should be so lucky.

Saw it on a plane this weekend.

Must admit, I had to fast forward quite a bit. I really didn't care about his friends or girlfriend. I just wanted to see the climb of El Cap.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the guy. He even kind of looks like me when I was his age.

But, I didn't really care about his supporting cast.

Back