Free stream tonight at 5:00 pm central if you want watch your fellow sherdogger compete !

Congrats on the win Sherbro!

Here's a snippet of my fight. Getting sone professional footage of the whole fight loaded shortly.

Good stuff... Just keep putting in the work. Also.. if any trolls pop up just PM. They can get dealt with...

Congrats on your win. I look forward to watching the full fight.

^ I train actively (have for 6 years) in mma, I just don't compete. I might take a fight one day, but right now I'm content not fighting.

For sure man ,
View attachment 383089 View attachment 383091 View attachment 383093 View attachment 383095 Apologies for hijacking OP's thread but, as my name suggests, I'm a late starter in combat sports. So far I've had three White Collar Boxing bouts and two interclubs (one Muay Thai one boxing). I've been training Muay Thai and boxing fairly intensively for two years and have also done bits of grappling and BJJ.

Last week I passed a real landmark when (aged 42) I competed in my first white collar mma bout. I ended up drawing against a pro boxer half my age but it was a real stand up war and was named 'fight of the night' and, despite being old enough to know better and a busy career, I'm keen to go round again.

I'd definitely advise this route to anyone.

My man ! It’s exciting stuff. I really do have instant respect for anyone who’s competed period after getting in there, you don’t know how nuts it is until you try it . I’m 24 years old and I felt like a late starter <45> keep up the good work brotha.

Good stuff... Just keep putting in the work. Also.. if any trolls pop up just PM. They can get dealt with...

Haha sherdog has actually been all too kind every time I post my fights, I really thought I’d have some hecklers but this past year sherdog has been nothing but cool about it.

Now if I could get one of those fighter belts for my profile that’d be super sick !

For sure man ,

My man ! It’s exciting stuff. I really do have instant respect for anyone who’s competed period after getting in there, you don’t know how nuts it is until you try it . I’m 24 years old and I felt like a late starter <45> keep up the good work brotha.

Thanks bro. It's probably mentally and physically the hardest thing I've ever done - particularly at an age when most guys are growing fat and taking up golf! - but it was an absolute rush!

Back