Friday the 13th

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
IGN posted a new gameplay video. Aside from some shitty animations this looks pretty awesome, better than I expected it would be. Almost like hide and seek where one player is it (Jason) and the others have to escape.

@TeTe get your ass in here

I completely wrote off this game after watching the Jason gameplay a few months ago. But I just watched the entire 17 minutes of that gameplay demo, something which I rarely do, and it seems it has perked my interest again.

The demo definitely gives you a feeling of paranoia.

Looking forward to learning about how polished it'll be when it's shipped, as well as additional maps possibly based on different movies of the series.

Still not a fan of Jason 'teleporting' but I can understand why it's included.

If they have every single Jason to play as, I'm sure they'll include more maps.

IGN posted a new gameplay video. Aside from some shitty animations this looks pretty awesome, better than I expected it would be. Almost like hide and seek where one player is it (Jason) and the others have to escape.

@TeTe get your ass in here

no you know what? this is bullshit. Can you have sex in this or smoke weed??? Or be all nekkid in the shower? Without this you can rip f13th name right off of it

The new counselor ign game play video looks fun. I'm glad they added bots just in case the community doesn't take off. A few gamesites added this to their 2017 games they are looking forward to lists.

The beta has since come and gone. IMO the game looks meh. I know it's a beta, but they'll need to improve what we saw vastly otherwise I wont be paying $60 for this. I'd definitely rent it, but I ain't buying it until there's a big price drop.

Looks fun but I'd probably get bored pretty quickly unless i was playing with a few friends.

Any word on a solid release date on this? All I see is early 2017.

This is the kind of game that would be much better with VR, be it stabbing counselors to death with a knife as Jason, or stabbing female co-counselors with your penis.

Any word on a solid release date on this? All I see is early 2017.
The beta they released to certain people still has flaws from what I read (although everyone seems to be enjoying it still so thats good). I'm expecting summer time release

I really hope this isn't a disappointment (although it doesn't look that way). I enjoy watching people play Dead by Daylight so I've been waiting for something like this on console, the Friday the 13th factor makes me that much more excited.

Even with the glitches and things that need fixed, the people playing the beta seem to be having a bunch of fun.

Sounds like this game be perfect for local multiplayer on Wii U.

that preview looks awesome, i can't wait!!

no you know what? this is bullshit. Can you have sex in this or smoke weed??? Or be all nekkid in the shower? Without this you can rip f13th name right off of it

It would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to put a REAL "edge" on this game via gratuitous (yet befitting) gameplay elements that people would go BONKERS over.

I'm being 100% serious.

In a game where there is extreme gore...nudity and people having sex should NOT be off the table. (the way this country demonizes sex and the human body is...archaic)

Having sex can be used in practical terms as well, in order to lure Jason, or even taunt him...and if you satisfy your partner, you can then get a gameplay bonus such as a short term adrenaline boost and or a relaxed heart-rate or whatever.

End of rant.

I'm just glad that they're adding a single player mode. I gave $30 to the kickstarter page for this and in turn I'll get a digital copy when the game is released.

It would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to put a REAL "edge" on this game via gratuitous (yet befitting) gameplay elements that people would go BONKERS over.

I'm being 100% serious.

In a game where there is extreme gore...nudity and people having sex should NOT be off the table. (the way this country demonizes sex and the human body is...archaic)

Having sex can be used in practical terms as well, in order to lure Jason, or even taunt him...and if you satisfy your partner, you can then get a gameplay bonus such as a short term adrenaline boost and or a relaxed heart-rate or whatever.

End of rant.

I would like it to have the whole setup that leads to the kills. people separating or a group going to the bar and then coming back to find bodies. that is the fun part....oh and Teddy where is the corkscrew!!!!!!

A dominant multiplayer game? Guys...cmon now.

You gotta keep in mind, Gun (the company making the game) is an independent company with extremely limited funds. All they have to work with is donations which I believe came out to something like ~$1.5 Million. So don't expect this game to play like a AAA title or offer the same type of variety. For crying out loud, the beta had previous gen graphics! So, I'm not expecting a whole lot. The little bit of gameplay we got to partake in got old fast, even bordering on becoming monotonous. So I'm not really expecting a whole lot from the actual game.

At this point, I don't know if I'm even going to buy it. Certainly not at full price. The beta was extremely disappointing. So if anything, I'll wait until there's a price drop. But this will be a definite "rent" from me. I guess eventually I'll buy it, to add to my collection of F13th stuff, but it's probably not gonna be until the game itself sells brand new for like $29.99

Back