Friday the 13th

Same, ill usually use 6, the sense ability is just insane. I also like taking people out with throwing knives. Jason walks slow as hell but adds to the tension for the people that use the abilities correctly.

Throwing knives are difficult for me to use. It needs an auto lock feature. As is, especially the camera going over the left shoulder instead of the right, it just makes it super, super difficult to hit anyone.

Even Part 2/3 Jason when running is still just ridiculously super slow.

Throwing knives are difficult for me to use. It needs an auto lock feature. As is, especially the camera going over the left shoulder instead of the right, it just makes it super, super difficult to hit anyone.

Even Part 2/3 Jason when running is still just ridiculously super slow.

Auto lock would make it to easy and imo a bit unfair.

I don't have problems hitting ppl with them. If they strafe I just anticipate their next direction and usually hit.

You need to get your skills up brah.

Same, ill usually use 6, the sense ability is just insane. I also like taking people out with throwing knives. Jason walks slow as hell but adds to the tension for the people that use the abilities correctly.

Part 6 is really good if you know how to use him.

The extra knives is great if you know how to land em.

The spear has great range for melee.

His sense and shift on rage mode is unbelievably op.

The only negative is his morph regen. If you use it at the wrong time it can cost you an escape.

He also looks so damn badass!

Part 6 is really good if you know how to use him.

The extra knives is great if you know how to land em.

The spear has great range for melee.

His sense and shift on rage mode is unbelievably op.

The only negative is his morph regen. If you use it at the wrong time it can cost you an escape.

He also looks so damn badass!

I primarily use 6 or a can run Jason. When I have a bad game with grabbing people and getting knifed, I switch to the axe Jason that can run and just axe people.

The one with extra throwing knives that your calling 6, is awesome. I saw a dude with full health running from me with a car battery in hand. I threw three dead on knives and killed him, from full health. I never laughed so hard in my life....

Still having an absolute blast with this game. People in the game can be toxic as hell though.

Also, they just fixed most/all of the crouch glitching people were doing to hide from Jason, and fixed PC achievements!

That's the only issue I have with trying this - I hate playing with assholes online and this is one of those games where cooperation is required. It'd be nice if there were bots or something because I don't know enough people who own this and the chances they'd all be playing it online at the same time are slim to none. Seems like a love it or hate it thing.

Think I'm just going to roll w/ Dead By Daylight for PS4.
I own both, and i'm kind of inclined to say DBD is more fun than F13. Both very solid, an argument can be made either way, but think the level up system, pacing, and balance of DBD make it more enjoyable.

Worth looking into for anyone who likes F13

I found a solid group to play with on PS4, and the games are a blast. However, in between, I play quick games and those are disasterous. I don't know how many games where we all die because no one coordinates escape plans on mic. Don't know how many times I've had keys and battery, and I ask my teammates if they have/seen the gas :::crickets::: Jason eventually kills us all. Also, very common to see glitchers cheating with map exploits.

I'm having a blast with this game now. I use AJ with perks that increase my stealth and fear resistance, most of the time I'm either escaping or coming really close to escaping. Jason is super OP so he'll get me sometimes, it's just going to happen, but if you can play to your characters strengths you should put yourself in a good position to get out or draw his attention enough to help the others. The car steering is super sensitive but I'm getting a hang of it now. The only negative is that I still get kicked a ton, which sucks because I lose XP a lot.

I think the game is pretty fun, connection issues aside. Only thing I can't stand is the amount of times I realize that one of the counselors is working with Jason and leading him/giving location of every other guy in the game. So cunty. I'd guess it happens in about 50% my quick plays.

Only times I've seen someone help Jason was because someone was up on the wood board part in the big cabin so he threw knives and took out the glitcher. Lots of annoying crazy loud people but thank god for mute.

I found a solid group to play with on PS4, and the games are a blast. However, in between, I play quick games and those are disasterous. I don't know how many games where we all die because no one coordinates escape plans on mic. Don't know how many times I've had keys and battery, and I ask my teammates if they have/seen the gas :::crickets::: Jason eventually kills us all. Also, very common to see glitchers cheating with map exploits.

what are the popular glitches?

what are the popular glitches?
tenor.gif

My friend has brought this over a few times now. The NES Jason is cool and I love the oldschool music that plays when he comes around. But outside of that, the game itself is boring as hell. Spawn. Run to a cabin, search through drawers. Repeat. ZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzz

I was planning on buying the hard copy of this, but I'm about 90% certain now I'm not gonna do it. Not unless there's a MASSIVE price drop. This garbage just isn't worth it.

Single player will be added which will be Jason controlled from what the developers have mentioned. They need a very different kind of map though, like Manhattan or the space ship from X.

They need to fix the host leaving issue, they leave then the room is done, wish they'd have lobbies instead.

Who cares about single player. You people are old, get with times weirdos

Back