Friday the 13th

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
Any players on here? I'm RyCerrone on PS4.

Yes, I know it's buggy. I know it has lots of issues. But I absolutely love it and am still playing the shit out of it.

I still play quite a bit on Xbox One. It's fun as shit, a little frustrating at times but still one of my favorite games.

played on ps4, enjoyed it alot. Will start again once i renew my ps plus.

I just started it last week on Xbone. Even playing offline against the dumb af AI is kinda fun.

The reviews I caught for the game basically said its not really fun unless you are Jason. The campers' game is just tedious.

I didn't play this game now I watch trailer its really great game. What configuration needs to play this game?

The reviews I caught for the game basically said its not really fun unless you are Jason. The campers' game is just tedious.

I have way more fun as a counselor. Sneaking around, trying to figure out where everything is while trying to keep an eye out for Jason. It's way more challenging than being Jason.

i'm absolutely horrid as jason. If I'm jason, pretty much all the counselors have a good chance at getting out. Just too ackward with Jason's abilities. Perhaps, I should play more as him to improve.

They sped up walking Jason's and lowered pocket knives. At least as Jason now you have more of a chance against a decent group of couselers. I like Dead by Daylight but hate playing as the killer because they are very underpowered.

It seems less tedious than playing as a survivor in DBD

Has anyone here managed to go through the hoops and fire to kill Jason? Looks like a chore.

Never even heard of this game. Trailer looks really fun though might check this out.

Last edited:
It seems less tedious than playing as a survivor in DBD

Has anyone here managed to go through the hoops and fire to kill Jason? Looks like a chore.
I was in a game where 2 guys wanted help from the counselors to lure him in and kill him, it was probably the most fun round I've played so far on there and they pulled it off. It was before Jason got updated though, now it's gotta be close to impossible.

I was in a game where 2 guys wanted help from the counselors to lure him in and kill him, it was probably the most fun round I've played so far on there and they pulled it off. It was before Jason got updated though, now it's gotta be close to impossible.
Not sure what it was like but from the video I saw, a female counselor has to wear Pamela's sweater, another counselor has to break his mask (with a certain weapon, I believe) while he's distracted and them they can kill him.

i'm absolutely horrid as jason. If I'm jason, pretty much all the counselors have a good chance at getting out. Just too ackward with Jason's abilities. Perhaps, I should play more as him to improve.

I use part 2 Jason. He has a lot of traps and can run. Just trap up the phone and cars. They'll have to alert you if they want to get any of those working unless they use a pocket knife to break the trap, so just check them periodically.

Haven't played for a good 7 or 8 months. Need to reunite the squad.

I liked the game when it first came out. So satisfying to kill other counselors when they just wanted to help their friends and fuck off anyone else. Running over fuckers who refused to cooperate as they where about to escape was so satisfying.

Back