Friend is addicted to gore videos

100% levels to gore.

Watch People Die reddit was fun until I wateched a woman slowly burn to death. Every time she tried putting it out, they'd beat her until she stopped resisting. After a few moments of burning, and the fire reaches a new part of skin, she would shake claw the dirt and moan... But the nerves would die and she would go numb again for a few seconds.

That shit stuck with me. I can watch beheadings, pink mist headshots, car accidents... But that slow death was terrible.

Fuuuuuukkkk I saw this on Liveleak. It was in Guatemala or something and it was a girl who'd been part of a trio that robbed someone and she was hunted down by a vigilante mob right?

Literally the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. Beating her down until she was helpless, then actually dumping gasoline on her and lighting her on fire as the mob of people (men, women, children) cheered on. Then how long it took for her to die, it got to the point where I was begging for her to die so it would be over. That shit haunted me for weeks, like I'd actually have to distract myself from thinking about it. Basically encapsulated the darkest level of human nature

Last edited:
Fuuuuuukkkk I saw this on Liveleak. It was in Guatemala or something and it was a girl who'd been part of a trio that robbed someone and she was hunted down by a vigilante mob right?

Literally the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. Beating her down until she was helpless, then actually dumping gasoline on her and lighting her on fire as the mob of people (men, women, children) cheered on. Then how long it took for her to die, it got to the point where I was begging for her to die so it would be over. That shit haunted me for weeks, like I'd actually have to distract myself from thinking about it. Basically encapsulated the darkest level of human nature

That sounds fucking horrendous.. But to that vigilante gang it was only a matter of practically i presume.

Society will thank me.

KMvCNKn.png

The FBI knew about nearly every school and mass shooter and did nothing.

Dude watching Gore videos won't even be on their radar.

I went through that phase in my early to mid teens with Traces and Faces or death and gore movies th, got over it though. He may just want to push himself to see what he can endure, but with the wrong mentality that can turn bad.

Never had the urge to look them up, I've had friends shove a phone in my face and say watch this and it's some dude getting his head cut off or losing an arm.
I don't watch them because the world's shitty enough without looking up videos of people killing other people or getting dismembered. I'd rather not be reminded. I like horror movies tho. Gore's never been a problem for me

Can't believe that you saw that too!! Absolutely terrible shit

Does he live with his father? How old is your friend, and what kind of work does he do?

Has he shown signs of depression in the past?

-He lives with his two brothers (they don't own guns as far as I know).
-Works as IT guy.
-Yes, he showed some signs of depression some years ago, but now he's seemingly ok.

-He lives with his two brothers.
-Works as IT guy.
-Yes, he showed some signs of depression some years ago, but now he's seemingly ok.
He's not okay, imo.

Linking snuff vids could be a cry for help. If you're cool with his brothers, see what they think.

You don't need him shooting up his workplace or hanging himself in the garage.

My morbid curiosity ended when I saw two men get a chainsaw to the neck.

Turned a page after that.

You can see all kinds of shit on YouTube as well, like a young murderess being beaten and set alight in the Philippines, an infant child falling three stories in a mall somewhere in Nigeria, a man being killed by a bull during a bull run, a Chinese man being crushed to death in an elevator etc. Shocking to see these things on a mainstream website.

When I was in my twenties, I used to be able to watch these vids without flinching. A few weeks ago I was curious to see what was new in the world of cartel executions and immediately realized I didn't have the stomach to watch it anymore. I don't know if its because I've aged into a big pussy, or if the cartels' methods have just evolved too much for me to keep up, but goddamn they've stepped up their game. Back in the day, I thought a beheading was as bad as it could get, but nope. The new clips I came across had me thinking that those who get simply beheaded are actually getting off easy. Nope. That's it for me. I'm out.

I know a guy whos related to my best friend and he came down to visit. He started playing mutilation videos on his laptop and was trying to make me watch, shoving it in my face.

Ive seen all the worst shit and only a few have bothered me so I didnt really care. I dont watch that stuff anymore.

Still, trying to force me to watch a guy cut his own tongue off even after I told him to fuck off.

I wont hang with him again and I told my friend

Disgusting shit yo. Watched one when I was a teenager and that shit was scarring. It’s proven to be extremely bad for your brain

Luckly avoided it, the early days of the net could be pretty wild west with unpleasant stuff cropping up unexpectly. To me it just feels like a combination of both disrespectful to the person being injuried/killed and as you say potentially damaging, I don't want to get "used to" seeing that kind of thing.

I actually think it highlights that films/tv/games are actually far less influencal in this kind of respect than some moral panicers make out, for the vast majority of people theres still clearly a difference between seeing something faked graphically and seeing it for real. I mean I'v seen a load of FX gore onscreen but I still find injuries in real life upsetting.

Worst I ever saw was a couple months ago when the cartel got ahold of a father and son. Beat on the father with a board for as minute before beheading him in front of the son. The son lost it screaming but that wasn't the worst. They then cut the son open slowly and pulled his heart out. He fought for awhile.

Another one they peeled a guy's face off. They didn't show that part but he was very alive afterwards while they jabbed a dull box cutter through his mouth and dragged it on his chest and armpits. Sweet child of mine is playing in the background while he gurgles and gags on the boxcutter, trying to bite the blade with his teeth. The cartel are hooting and howling with glee in the background telling him he picked the wrong side.

Last edited:
This thread needs some MSpaint pics to follow after every description of videos seen...

Imo...

I wouldn't be surprised if this lad of yours is going even further in private and is watching snuff movies on the darkweb. He's clearly deeply down a rabbithole of gore and his sending you videos is his way of testing you - if you weren't objecting, sooner or later he'd be sending you even worse shit. He knows he's fucked up for enjoying these things and is trying to get some kind of vindication for watching it by getting his mates 'into it' as well. I'd keep a close eye on this bloke.

I got one scarred into my head too. It is the Russian army guys (mere kids) captured by Chechen rebels and beheaded one by one. You can read about the event on Wikipedia. It is quite famous as the Russian response was very heavy.

I saw that vid. Beyond the horror, what really stuck with me is how absurdely playful the Chechens were, and how relaxed the Russians seemed to be. Totally fucked up.

Anyways on topic : I do have some morbid curiosity in me but not for the absolute worst stuff. I usually check out that shit like once a year for 10mn but I am disgusted and traumatized by it pretty quickly.

I think it is a very human thing to be curious about death, and I think it's a good thing to be aware of what brutality is. But beyond that, these images will fuck you up.

Worst I ever saw was a couple months ago when the cartel got ahold of a father and son. Beat on the father with a board for as minute before beheading him in front of the son. The son lost it screaming but that wasn't the worst. They then cut the son open slowly and pulled his heart out. He fought for awhile.

Another one they peeled a guy's face off. They didn't show that part but he was very alive afterwards while they jabbed a dull box cutter through his mouth and dragged it on his chest and armpits. Sweet child of mine is playing in the background while he gurgles and gags on the boxcutter, trying to bite the blade with his teeth. The cartel are hooting and howling with glee in the background telling him he picked the wrong side.

Kind of shit that is way too atrocious for me. Fuck that.

Back