Friend is addicted to gore videos

Used to watch Mexican cartel beheadings and ISIS shit...

I realized that I have enough distress and anxiety I don’t need to add to it .

Some people truly like seeing people die.. shock and disgust also.

I knew a guy who had no problem seeing someone get cut open but when it came to animals he couldn’t even watch a cat get hit.

I have that issue. I don't feel much when I see people get killed or tortured, but when I see an animal get killed or tortured it makes me angry. The only video I felt bad for the person in it was the Jordanian Pilot getting set on fire by Isis and the old man walking home from thanks giving when the guy filming runs up and shoots him for no reason other than to make his girlfriend feel bad.

Show him the funkytown video. If he watches it more than once shes got issues.

Was she hot?

I mean, before they set her on fire, was she hot?

All kidding aside, it was a part of Basic Training in Ft. Knox in 2004 that the Drill Sergeants showed my whole platoon a short clip on repeat of a captured Russian soldier in Afghanistan being held down and his throat was sawn through with a dull and rusty knife until he was decapitated.

The Drill Sergeants kept yelling at us about that's what happens when you fall asleep on guard duty.

Never learned if that was the full story about the Russian soldier, but it was probably false. Basic Training was full of brainwashing tactics.

Anyway, since then I've seen a few gore videos, mostly related to beheadings and other ISIS shit.

Saw the same one in the Marines lol. Must be a military thing. Anyhow, from what I know of that video it’s a Russian soldier being executed by Chechen rebels.

Whats the quality like in these videos? Is it shakey cam type of stuff or is it pro?

Why do these gangs make these videos? To scare the enemy i presume.
Typically shit quality vertical video but I don't know that I even want to see that stuff in hi def. Maybe I'm sensitive, but it's scarred and desensitized me a bit.

If you want higher production value then isis is pretty good quality. They're pretty creative with blowing people up, drowning, setting on fire, and beheading, but no one matches the brutality of the cartel imo. They make nightmares come true.

If you go out of your way to watch others pain and suffering perhaps you didn’t go through enough yourself.

Typically shit quality vertical video but I don't know that I even want to see that stuff in hi def. Maybe I'm sensitive, but it's scarred and desensitized me a bit.

If you want higher production value then isis is pretty good quality. They're pretty creative with blowing people up, drowning, setting on fire, and beheading, but no one matches the brutality of the cartel imo. They make nightmares come true.

Cartel are nasty.

A few years back when they're was all that violence Juarez and it was the murder capital of the world practically we use to get updates on their killings...Most of the time they'd decapitate people and hang them outside down but there was one real nasty one. I remember they chopped a whole bunch of people and stuck their body parts all over this grocery store parking lot. Like heads on fence poles....Nasty stuff.

I swear the cartel has got to be demon possessed or something to be that barbaric. Es not normal that's for sure.

i sometimes watch the karma videos on liveleak but do regret watcing some of the other ones.

Show him the funkytown video. If he watches it more than once shes got issues.
Is that the mexican cartel video? I read about that on reddit. Just reading it was bad enough, I feel sorry for anyone that actually watched it.

...but no one matches the brutality of the cartel imo.

Except for the Comanches. The Comanches did things that would make the Cartel hombres say, “Ayy carumbe!!! That’s too mussch!!!”

if somebody kept sending me nasty ass shit i'd just block them. maybe. then again they might go psycho when they find out and chop me up into pieces.

anyways, i say this while i also go through times of sending ssbbw photos to @LEGS MAHONEY
which reminds me
it's been awhile
hehehehe brb!!!
giphy.gif

(inb4 i sent a picture of myself DON'T EVEN TRY IT YOU ASS WIPE)

I couldnt take the curiosity .. I went the death addicts and watched the chainsaw video and Dagestan massacre .. Some dude with an ice pick and a couple if others..

I was a little disappointed with the chainsaw, they only did one, the older uncle and then used a knife on the younger kid.. The fucking guys took it like champs to be honest.

Fucking weird as shit ..

I have never understood the fascination with people and watching this shit. Having seen and experienced all kinds of death, gore and unpleasantness in real life, no idea why people go looking for it. Its a lot different when you are seeing, hearing and smelling it in person.

Every violent video I have watched is fucking etched into my mind. They don't go away, I can never forget them. It's like a video in my head, and I regret watching every one of those videos. The first beheading I watched was at 15, that can't be good. The reason he is sending you and other people links is because he's looking for attention, I'd assume.

A lot of regular people watch gore but when you're talking about sending unwanted messages about gore, that sounds like a problem.

Nowadays I can't even watch street fights where peoples heads hit the ground or are being punched while completely out, much less a beheading.

I have a colleague who sends me the weirdest stuff.
He looks like a decent jolly old guy. But he has messed up taste.
But once in a while, he has something good.
But to imagine these vids travel the word by the net is weirder.

Back