Friendly reminder to Conor fans.......

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't let the whole Paulie fiasco distract you from the fact that an ass whooping is coming Conor's way courtesy of Floyd Mayweather Jr. I think it's cute how all of you try to take attention away from this fact and turn attention to Paulie in hopes of leeching anything positive you can from this altercation for Conor in the sport of boxing. It's cute. Unfortunately, it's all down hill from here and a reality check is a comin. So now that you have been reminded and have taken a big gulp as the reality sets back in, be sure to know that.........

Names of nuthuggers have already been listed. There will be no mercy when Conor gets his head knocked off. I don't want to hear excuses about this not being Conor's sport. When you speak as confident as you all have you are gonna have to eat crow.

Ouuu TS is prepped with catty combacks. Us Conor fans are SHAKING.

You Conor fans don't get it do you? Don't worry about me. Worry about Floyd and what he is gonna do to Conor. Floyd has that look in his eye. Floyd is gonna make Conor answer for what he's said. They're gonna have a "knock".

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You're like a woman with that post

Don't let the whole Paulie fiasco distract you from the fact that an ass whooping is coming Conor's way courtesy of Floyd Mayweather Jr. I think it's cute how all of you try to take attention away from this fact and turn attention to Paulie in hopes of leeching anything positive you can from this altercation for Conor in the sport of boxing. It's cute. Unfortunately, it's all down hill from here and a reality check is a comin. So now that you have been reminded and have taken a big gulp as the reality sets back in, be sure to know that.........

Names of nuthuggers have already been listed. There will be no mercy when Conor gets his head knocked off. I don't want to hear excuses about this not being Conor's sport. When you speak as confident as you all have you are gonna have to eat crow.
Make sure you re-visit this forum after Floyd's head bounces off the canvas. 49-1.

Floyd is winning but honestly this shouldn't go on his record

Winning against McGregor is a disgrace
Its a sanctioned bout though, if he lost he would be tarnished so if he wins he should get full credit.

Its a sanctioned bout though, if he lost he would be tarnished so if he wins he should get full credit.

To be fair it is a sad way to get to 50-0 and break Marciano's record.

These are the kind of threads that make me want to vomit in my mouth.

What a pointless and immature post. Can't you just enjoy the fight and not take everything personally? It seems as though anyone who wants to see Conor win has offended you in some way.

For the record I love boxing and MMA; personally just looking to see a spectacle - it is prize fighting after all.

To be fair it is a sad way to get to 50-0 and break Marciano's record.
Floyds 40, who else was competing with top talent at a high level at 40? No win is a gaurentee first and foremost, the only gaurentee in life is death. Secondly floyd deserves to take whatever fight he wants, 18 years champ, 21 years pro, 49-0 and beat every fighter top fighter in his weight category during his generation.

@Theproof @SHRHNS

It seems to me that its mainly mayweather fans that are obsessed with the whole conor v paulie sparring situation.

You can't write anything slightly positive on here about conor without atleast 50 people calling you a nuthugger and how they are going to shame you for daring to say anything positive about conor if/when mayweather wins.

I am a conor fan.. i am not ashamed to admit it.

I honestly think mayeather will probably win the fight. But i am hopefull that by whatever small chance it is, that conor could win the fight.

I am realistic yet optimistic.

But just because i am a conor fan.. people on here try and make you feel like some form outcast.

There is more hate coming from Anti-conor fans on here than vice verser.

I am proud to support conor win or lose. I will still support him win or lose.

I don't like mayweather.. i never have but i dont feel the need to rub that point in mayweathers fans faces everytime they post.

Last edited:
@Theproof @SHRHNS

It seems to me that its mainly mayweather fans that are obsessed with the whole conor v paulie sparring situation.

You can't write anything slightly positive on here about conor without atleast 50 people calling you a nuthugger and how they are going to shame you for daring to say anything positive about conor if/when mayweather wins.

I am a conor fan.. i am not ashamed to admit it.

I honestly think mayeather will probably win the fight. But i am hopefull that by whatever small chance it is, that conor could win the fight.

I am realistic yet optimistic.

Lol at "probably".

Back