Friendly reminder to Conor fans.......

Lol at "probably".

Youve just proven my point exactly.. the hatred and arrogance coming from mayweather fans is shocking...

But yet its the conor fans that get called nuthuggers lololol.

And yes it is a fact rather than an opinion according to all the betting odds it is PROBABLE that mayweather wins.. it is not a definate fact.

So you are proving my point again by disagreeing with something that is a known truth lol

Floyd won't care what you think

Floyd will obviously care what people think.. that is the whole point of building a legacy... a legacy doesnt work/ isnt valid if people don't believe in it.

That comment is just stupid... the whole point of mayweather working towards things like this is because of what people think.

If people dont believe in his legacy it means nothing.. if people dont buy his ppvs who he is means nothing.

The whole reason he does the things he does is because ultimately he cares what people think

Floyd will obviously care what people think.. that is the whole point of building a legacy... a legacy doesnt work/ isnt valid if people don't believe in it.

That comment is just stupid... the whole point of mayweather working towards things like this is because of what people think.

If people dont believe in his legacy it means nothing.. if people dont buy his ppvs who he is means nothing.

The whole reason he does the things he does is because ultimately he cares what people think
No no and no
Having a legacy doesn't mean EVERYONE is a fan of yours. Lol..there will always be detractors for whatever reason. Sometimes valid sometimes not.It's pretty basic. Obviously his detractors will be detractors no matter what
You are not his audience. Not hard to grasp. His fans (legacy appreciators) won't be swayed. I might have said it this way but thought it would be obvious what I meant.

He doesn't give a fook about that record. That's just an added bonus to the 350 mil he's going to make that night.

No no and no
Having a legacy doesn't mean EVERYONE is a fan of yours. Lol..there will always be detractors for whatever reason. Sometimes valid sometimes not.It's pretty basic. Obviously his detractors will be detractors no matter what
You are not his audience. Not hard to grasp. His fans (legacy appreciators) won't be swayed. I might have said it this way but thought it would be obvious what I meant.

Obviously having a legacy doesn't mean everyone is a fan of yours. But to have a legacy of some sort you have to have recongnition.

So the general saying 'Floyd doesn't care what you think' is still wrong because that could apply to everyone.

If No one cared about Floyd he wouldnt have a legacy, and that one person 'who Floyd doesn't care about' Could represent the whole of society.

So overall if floyd doesnt care about what someone/society thinks. He wouldnt have worked so hard to build his brand and his legacy.

I get what you are saying, and partially agree, but fans can be swayed massively and one person can represent many.

Ronda Rousey might not have cared what someone thought a couple of years ago. When she was building a brand and legacy.. but now that brand and legacy has gone, im sure she cared alot more than she realised, and as single opinions changed on these message boards it did represent societies view of her in general.

So saying Floyd doesn't care, i think is wrong.

Don't let the whole Paulie fiasco distract you from the fact that an ass whooping is coming Conor's way courtesy of Floyd Mayweather Jr. I think it's cute how all of you try to take attention away from this fact and turn attention to Paulie in hopes of leeching anything positive you can from this altercation for Conor in the sport of boxing. It's cute. Unfortunately, it's all down hill from here and a reality check is a comin. So now that you have been reminded and have taken a big gulp as the reality sets back in, be sure to know that.........

Names of nuthuggers have already been listed. There will be no mercy when Conor gets his head knocked off. I don't want to hear excuses about this not being Conor's sport. When you speak as confident as you all have you are gonna have to eat crow.

It's not Conor's sport, but I suppose if he wins that makes him GOD.

Obviously having a legacy doesn't mean everyone is a fan of yours. But to have a legacy of some sort you have to have recongnition.

So the general saying 'Floyd doesn't care what you think' is still wrong because that could apply to everyone.

If No one cared about Floyd he wouldnt have a legacy, and that one person 'who Floyd doesn't care about' Could represent the whole of society.

So overall if floyd doesnt care about what someone/society thinks. He wouldnt have worked so hard to build his brand and his legacy.

I get what you are saying, and partially agree, but fans can be swayed massively and one person can represent many.

Ronda Rousey might not have cared what someone thought a couple of years ago. When she was building a brand and legacy.. but now that brand and legacy has gone, im sure she cared alot more than she realised, and as single opinions changed on these message boards it did represent societies view of her in general.

So saying Floyd doesn't care, i think is wrong.
Put it this way. Floyd cares about people who will look upon his work objectively. He cannot control who have agendas,don't like his style etc etc. He has a legacy where I am concerned which is an amazing one. These are my views. Regards.

Floyd is winning but honestly this shouldn't go on his record

Winning against McGregor is a disgrace

WTF... I think...

... I actually agree with vault boy

Its a sanctioned bout though, if he lost he would be tarnished so if he wins he should get full credit.

The fact that this bout was sanctioned proves

how incompetent NSAC, & federal regulations in general, are.

Put it this way. Floyd cares about people who will look upon his work objectively. He cannot control who have agendas,don't like his style etc etc. He has a legacy where I am concerned which is an amazing one. These are my views. Regards.

I look upon Floyds work objectively. An while i can appreciate that he has used the tools he has to the best of his abilities.

I think he swerved pacman in his prime and has always swerved alot of people in there primes.. either fighting them when they were working there way up or when they were already past it.

I also think he has been very lucky to fight in a generation of generally poor fighters.

His legacy as far as i am concerned is that he is a good but not excellent boxer who was lucky and made the most of his opportunities.

Definately not an all time great though

Most of them are dumb

Is there an echo in here, thats exactly what he is saying you dumb fucker. Any more insightful observations that you have to add? Maybe in your next post throw in "the sky is blue and water is wet". Cheers for the translation.

Is there an echo in here, thats exactly what he is saying you dumb fucker. Any more insightful observations that you have to add? Maybe in your next post throw in "the sky is blue and water is wet". Cheers for the translation.

You dumb shit. I reinforced his opinion with my own. Anyway I do whatever the f*** I want. Don't like it? Couldn't care less to be honest.

Youve just proven my point exactly.. the hatred and arrogance coming from mayweather fans is shocking...
Well you know what they say, the truth hurts. Nobody likes to hear it so yea you might think it comes off arrogant, because saying Floyd will god stomp Conor is fucking right and your stupid to think Conor has any chance whatsoever, if you are seriously trying to be objective.

Well you know what they say, the truth hurts. Nobody likes to hear it so yea you might think it comes off arrogant, because saying Floyd will god stomp Conor is fucking right and your stupid to think Conor has any chance whatsoever, if you are seriously trying to be objective.

What truth are you talking about? 'That the hatred and arrogance coming from mayweather fans is shocking' because thats what youve quoted lol.

If you dont like it dont be so hareful and arrogant lol.

And its not stupid to think conor has a chance even if its a very small chance.

According to bookmakers it about 1 in 3.5 chance.

Even if thats wrong the point being its a sporting contest and sometimes the underdog does win.

I dont like mayweather as a person or a fighter. I Dont like men who hit women, i would never offer someone like him my support.

Being objective I am a mcgregor fan and i will back him win or lose. No matter how big or little chance he has to win the fight.

I look upon Floyds work objectively. An while i can appreciate that he has used the tools he has to the best of his abilities.

I think he swerved pacman in his prime and has always swerved alot of people in there primes.. either fighting them when they were working there way up or when they were already past it.

I also think he has been very lucky to fight in a generation of generally poor fighters.

His legacy as far as i am concerned is that he is a good but not excellent boxer who was lucky and made the most of his opportunities.

Definately not an all time great though
Your last statement proves my point exactly. Calling someone with his record anything less than an all time great is your your opinion of course . Lots of others think he is. Not exactly a disaster, simply people with different opinions. Regarding the poor era point,, I guess we will see if Conor is one of those poor fighters very soon. Especially since floyd is no longer in his prime

@Theproof @SHRHNS

It seems to me that its mainly mayweather fans that are obsessed with the whole conor v paulie sparring situation.

You can't write anything slightly positive on here about conor without atleast 50 people calling you a nuthugger and how they are going to shame you for daring to say anything positive about conor if/when mayweather wins.

I am a conor fan.. i am not ashamed to admit it.

I honestly think mayeather will probably win the fight. But i am hopefull that by whatever small chance it is, that conor could win the fight.

I am realistic yet optimistic.

But just because i am a conor fan.. people on here try and make you feel like some form outcast.

There is more hate coming from Anti-conor fans on here than vice verser.

I am proud to support conor win or lose. I will still support him win or lose.

I don't like mayweather.. i never have but i dont feel the need to rub that point in mayweathers fans faces everytime they post.

Respect to you brother for putting your opinion out there and I won't disrespect it as it is contextualized by logic. However, what I can't stand is people claiming things for Conor which either he does not have or does not deserve.

Back