Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch? | Page 21

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by WorldofWarcraft, Nov 11, 2017 at 1:05 PM.

1. Broken arrow Purple Belt

Broken arrow

There you go player! Oh! Maybe you go by “playa”? You’re finally starting to understand. I knew you’d get it if you kept trying. Great job!

When you grow up maybe you can apply what you’ve learned and will contribute something to society besides gay urban slang and being a keyboard warrior. I doubt it but as we just confirmed.... you can never be sure

2. steve38 Brown Belt

steve38
    White privilege? I had a close Mexican friend when I was in my early 20's and I was basically a part of their family for many years. I guess he felt close enough to tell me about all the hookers he was banging. I was young and naive and first thought of his family, as they were my family also. I stopped being his friend and let it all drift away. What I didn't realize is that he needed those hookers to be a good family man. Everyone is different, and we all have different needs... Looking back, I was much too judgmental and lost a good friend over that.

Palis and koolinkunming like this.
  3. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner
    Yes, I'm fully capable of floating into your fantasy world, I just think it's stupid and stay out.

I contribute to society with my career as an engineer. Or maybe it's my weekends volunteering at the burn unit or VA center for vets (because I was an actual warrior before college). I guarantee it's far more than you contribute to this world.

And considering you can't even show basic integrity skills, I highly doubt you're doing a single fucking thing to contribute to this world besides slinging fries for me at lunch. Thanks for keeping people fed.

Bitch made isn't urban slang. It's just what you are. It means that you are made of bitch. It's an apt descriptor for a fake ass person like you. Made of bitch, held together with hypocrisy.

So you can stop trying to act cool and smart, as we all know you are neither. I know you want to try and recover your ego after I basically called you out for the pathetic person you are inside, but it's not happening. Let's not forget that when you tried to be smart and give me a grammar lesson earlier about sentence structures, I made you look like the retard you are deep down inside.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 11:26 PM
    D3THRONED likes this.
  4. bad seed A Really Cool Opatmus

bad seed
    maybe one day you can have a reunion and reminisce over old times while sharing a hooker.

5. steve38 Brown Belt

steve38
    Just when I could possibly be getting into my hooker stage of life, he probably is a reformed Christian, and would shame me. :(

Cubo de Sangre and bad seed like this.
  6. LogicalInsanity Gold Belt

LogicalInsanity
    Fucking legit lol

7. Broken arrow Purple Belt

Broken arrow

<36>

I swear you must be one the most angry playas on SD. You go around and around ignoring the truth and then when you finally admit I’m right, you go and post this.

I don’t know about this game you’re always playing but maybe it’s why you’re so angry all the time.

You just can’t let it go. I gave you tons of examples and explained it over and over but you keep going back to ignoring the point and spinning it to fit what you want.

It doesn’t really matter though because you did have a moment of clarity

Oh and lol at posting your life stats. I’m sure you are also 6’4 250lbs, bench 275, and only bang dimes. You think anyone remotely cares enough to fact check your credit score or where you volunteer?

We most likely don’t know each other personally but from what I’ve read of your posts, I’d suggest therapy and/or some anger management tools.

I can give you some advice if you want to pm me

8. 45ACP I'll Be Back Belt

45ACP
    Thanks!

9. D3THRONED Brown Belt

D3THRONED
    Would you want someone to do the same for you? Tell her, fuck her pos husband. I have no sympathy for shitty people.

10. pookiyama Orange Belt

pookiyama
    If the Woman is in a higher rung of friendship than the guy, tell her.

It might not end well for you, since if they stay together neither are going to comfortable with you around. But, if she's that good enough of a friend to get involved in the first place, you should be able to view her happiness as more important than her relationship toward you.

Rule of thumb: When women take out the trash, they take all the mess out with it. Don't get involved if you don't want to get taken out to pasture.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  11. Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

Clear Winner
    Was he really drunk or just did it sober and didn't care?

12. RoryFan Wears Hats

RoryFan
    I'd tell her.

Probably anonymously because who needs that kinda grief right.

13. HomeCheese Brown Belt

HomeCheese
    Tell the guy you think what he did is wrong and that if he loved her he should tell his wife and beg her forgiveness. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and stay out of their business. Don't go messing with other people's marriage.

14. bufetadanacara Brown Belt

bufetadanacara

If you haven't even got confirmation regarding exactly what he did wrong. You don't know for a fact that he fucked this girl.
    I think you just ruined a family, congratulations hero. It isn't your business about what goes on between another married couple. They could have a deal worked out or maybe he had a hall pass. Maybe he wants a divorce anyway, maybe...... anything else is possible.

Chances are, he did cheat but that doesn't make you the one to tattle. You weren't even man enough to confront your friend, you ran straight to your wife.

Also, there are many women out there who are willing to turn a blind eye to these types of things, for the sake of the financial stability and the well being of any children involved. You are forcing Anna's hand here.

I think you went about this the wrong way.

Bacco and MoparOrNoCar like this.
  15. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    Of course it's the cheaters fault but that doesn't prevent collateral damage.

koolinkunming likes this.
  16. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    The person that commits murder will be incarcerated so they can't retaliate.

koolinkunming likes this.
  17. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    Sometimes what people think they want isn't what they really want but they don't figure it out until later.

18. Iceberg Slim Purple Belt

Iceberg Slim
    Just be careful, it can backfire. I found out that my buddy's girl cheated. I was actually friends with both of them so I was torn. I decided I had to tell him. He listened, was all fired up about breaking up with her etc. When he confronted her, she turned the whole thing around and said I had been trying to hit on her and she turned me down so I was making it up. He believed her! It ruined our friendship and he died in a car accident before I could ever squash it. It sucked.

Yours is a little different but you still run the risk of something similar. He may convince her you're making it up because you want her or something like that. Then they wind up working it out and you lose friends.

If your conscience is bothering you, I'd recommend talking to him and trying to get him to go to her himself. Maybe he could come clean and fix his marriage.

Al Gorithm and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  19. Dr Hannibal Lecter ẖry-ḥb.t ḥry-tp

Dr Hannibal Lecter
    So you have to be a good friend to one and a terrible one to the other. Just gotta choose who you want to be the good friend to and to who tbe terrible one.

20. PoseoSherdog Silver Belt

PoseoSherdog
    Guaranteed she has cheated on him 10:1

All women are whores

Let the guy bang