Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

Dat? Dat Aria Alexander

Nice_Guys_Young_Lady_2.gif

Shutup and go buy your skank her favorite chocolates

Ah .....the classic " dish it out but can't take it" type , more sensitive than an inflammed hemorrhoid. The most loathsome ( and feminine) bottom feeder around.

Btw , pm me and remind me what kind of chocolate your mother likes again.

I once had a guy threaten to kill me because he thought I was fucking his wife(I was). WOW prolly already dead since telling his wife.

you think that you're doing good but u have to think about their kids. if u ever see that bastard abuse the kids, then by all means snitch.

So did TS get his dick sucked by the cheater to not tell, but take pictures of it to blackmail him into being a sex slave, or not?

Maybe he's using rubber chickens on the bastard in some adult bookstore as I post this. #Justice4MarriedChick

Upon consideration i think you should tell the she bro

The He bro knows your friends with him and his wife and obviously should be aware him messing around with chicks in front of you would put you in a very awkward and strained situation given your good friends with him and his wife.

He should have kept that shit on the down low but its apparent he doesn't value his wife or his friendship with you so fuck him.

Back