From may 20, 2006 to dec 12, 2015. Nearly a DECADE undefeated in the toughest sport on the planet

That was a nice ko. Too bad he didn´t go a decade undefeated after that. In fact he lost his very next fight against a guy on short notice who was on vacation drinking tequila and tkoed him on the feet, turned him into a panic wrestler and choked him the fuck out..... and then he was barely able to squeak out a decision after running away for 5 rounds after being gifted an immediate rematch.
I chuckled...GET 'EM!

Toughest sport?

I been an Aldo fan since he won his title off Mike Brown. Sucks to see him brutally stopped over and over again. Hopefully he can retire and have a good life.
On the contrary. I liked him before that, and was/am a huge MTB fan. However, I was pretty sure that Jose was gonna wreck him and take the title after the Cub demolition. Man, was I right?!?!?!?! And then I became an bigget Aldo fan. Wasn't my favorite, but have liked him for a long time.

Toughest sport?
Oh, you don´t think so?
28iumw4.jpg

On the contrary. I liked him before that, and was/am a huge MTB fan. However, I was pretty sure that Jose was gonna wreck him and take the title after the Cub demolition. Man, was I right?!?!?!?! And then I became an bigget Aldo fan. Wasn't my favorite, but have liked him for a long time.
Mike Brown was such a killer going into that fight i had no clue who was gonna win. I actually was a Mike Brown fan and Aldo beaten him down made me his fan. Mike was looking pretty beasty before Aldo slayed him.

Last edited:
That was a nice ko. Too bad he didn´t go a decade undefeated after that. In fact he lost his very next fight against a guy on short notice who was on vacation drinking tequila and tkoed him on the feet, turned him into a panic wrestler and choked him the fuck out..... and then he was barely able to squeak out a decision after running away for 5 rounds after being gifted an immediate rematch.

Your right, too bad.

But that 14secs..............
A real resume killer

Featherweight was pretty weak during the majority of his undefeated run tbh

Mike Brown was such a killer going into that fight i had new clue who was gonna win. I actually was a Mike Brown fan and Aldo beaten him down made me his fan. Mike was looking pretty beasty before Aldo slayed him.
Yeah, that's pretty much me. Brown was a monster, and his fights with Faber were awesome, especially since i never cared for Faber. Like I said, I can remember telling my dad, who, at the time, was a casual: "Pop, our guy Mike Brown may be in trouble soon...there's this Brazilian kid, Jose Aldo, who just KO'd Cub Swanson in about 3 seconds." LOL, dad didn't like Faber either, and that's why he became a fan of Brown.

Never was a faber fan love the video after the aldo fight. Also beat my boy Frankie twice and dominated a long time. I still remeber aldo florian. What a complete domination. One of the best ever for sure. Did anyone else ever want to see aldo gomi for some reason?!

Aldo is the FW Goat. Is he the best FW ever? No, Max Holloway beats any version of Aldo. But as of yet Aldo's resume is much better.

Aldo is the FW Goat. Is he the best FW ever? No, Max Holloway beats any version of Aldo. But as of yet Aldo's resume is much better.
Of course Aldo is the best FW ever. It sure aint Conor lol. Dude defended his belt a total of 0 times.

Lmao @ toughest sport on the planet.

But the smarter fans will remember he stayed undefeated for nearly a decaded and had 9 consecutive defenses.
That notwithstanding, his most noteworthy moment is getting flattened in 13 seconds. I take nothing away from the guy, it's just unfortunate .

Back