From Mueller With Love: Russia Investigation v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quipling

classical conservative
@Silver
Reaction score
Previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/russia-collusion-megathread-v11-this-is-it.3668755/

Update of the day:

(Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his office have interviewed at least one member of a Facebook team that was associated with Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, Wired magazine reported on its website on Friday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ook-staff-in-russia-probe-wired-idUSKBN1FF2OR

Per the NYT as of January 25, 2018: Trump almost precipitated his own Saturday Night Massacre in July. He suggested firing Mueller and gave three reasons: 1.) Mueller was involved in a dispute over fees for Trump's golf club in 2011; 2.) Mueller worked for a firm that had represented Kushner; and 3.) Mueller had been interviewed to return as FBI director before he was appointed as special counsel. Don McGahn, whitehouse counsel, said that this would be a disastrous move and threatened to quit. Trump did not, in the end, attempt to fire Mueller. Also around that time: In July 2017, Mueller fired Strzok and Page when he learned that they had been exchanging texts that were critical of Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html

Major events so far:
  • Manafort, Trump's campaign manager and transition committee member, indicted with Gates, a Trump staffer, on eleven counts arising from misconduct reaching into 2017 related to payments received through 2014 from the pro-russia faction of Ukraine's pre-war government. They have pleaded not guilty.
  • Although Manafort is heading to trial, Gates may be engaged in negotiations.
  • George Papadopolous pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators in 2017 about activities occuring 2016-17. Admits to meeting with various Russian officials regarding setting up meetings and "dirt" on Hillary while acting on behalf of the Trump campaign, something he previously denied.
  • Mike Flynn, Trump's National Security Advisor, has also pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI with respect to several meetings that he had with the Russian ambassador. Flynn was allegedly involved in other business involving Turkey, but has not yet been charged with respect to that behavior.
  • Steve Bannon agreed to be interviewed by Mueller's team. Bannon was Trump's advisor, but has since been booted from the Whitehouse and from his position at Breitbart news. Bannon was initially subpoenaed.
  • Sessions was recently privately interviewed by Mueller's team. Sessions is currently head of the DoJ.

Last edited:
SCOOP

Certain posters post recycled unsourced news over and over

So is this still a nothing burger?

If you remember trumps friend Chris ruddy said back in june trump wanted Mueller fired.
Also fox news was also getting into it
DUbrzXyW4AA6X6F

What if someone in trumps circle is worried trump is thinking of firing Mueller again?

Last edited:
Nevermind the Stock Market

Nevermind the Tax Cuts

Nevermind the Govt Shutdown

Nevermind the Wall/DACA possible agreement

Nevermind the new Job approval polls

SCOOP. Remember when Trump wanted Mueller fired!!!!!!

Nevermind the Stock Market

Nevermind the Tax Cuts

Nevermind the Govt Shutdown

Nevermind the Wall/DACA possible agreement

Nevermind the new Job approval polls

SCOOP. Remember when Trump wanted Mueller fired!!!!!!
Forums can have more than one thread at a time. If you want to discuss those topics, there is nothing stopping you from doing so in the relevant threads.

No sig, AV bet. YOu can rock a Seminole AV and whatever you want for mine is cool(as long as it does not get me carded). 30 days is the terms of the AV bet.

Lets give it by 01/01/2019 if nothing then I lose. Trump only has to be charged, if he fights it, trial will be forever.

No sig, AV bet. YOu can rock a Seminole AV and whatever you want for mine is cool(as long as it does not get me carded). 30 days is the terms of the AV bet.

Lets give it by 01/01/2019 if nothing then I lose. Trump only has to be charged, if he fights it, trial will be forever.
Forgot to add, money laundering is the bet. Collusion is a tough to prove.

Done.

Trump has to be federally charged with Money Laundering before the beginning of the year.

If I was Trump say ask anything about Russia ot about obstruction ....... I say televise it an show the world. U might be,able nail Trump on a laundry list of other shit not these 2 things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back