From Mueller With Love: Russia Investigation v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one

It's a badge of honor coming from a guy defending the bullying of kids with Down Syndrome

You are a swell guy.
Respond to the argument itself. Unless you're too cowardly.

You gave up your right to make moral judgements when you voted for Trump.

Hillary Clinton is responsible for the largest refugee crisis in Human History due her destabilization of Syria and Libya, you gave up the right to make moral judgments on others as a human being when you supported an amoral monster whose actions while in office caused human suffering on a scale that is to this point in history, completely unprecedented.

Hillary Clinton is responsible for the largest refugee crisis in Human History due her destabilization of Syria and Libya, you gave up the right to make moral judgments on others as a human being when you supported an amoral monster whose actions while in office caused human suffering on a scale that is to this point in history, completely unprecedented.
giphy.gif

Good one

It's a badge of honor coming from a guy defending the bullying of kids with Down Syndrome

You are a swell guy.

I pointed out by voting for Trump you gave up your right to make moral proclamations. That's not defending somebody, it's hi-lighting a truth.

You realise most of the entire world now views republicans with utter contempt and disgust.

Not sure if genuine or designed to elicit a certain response.

Yeah, I thought about pointing that out, but it's obvious that he was trying to cover up his lack of argument by derailing with personal attacks, so I focused on getting him back on subject.

His most recent post admits as much. Note how he didn't actually address the underlying problems with his idea, despite being pointed to the relevant cases.

(SBJJ, the case you want is here: https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/536/622/. Here's the one that the person you heard your rumor from thinks applies: https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/373/83/case.html)

Personal attacks. Lol! Post where I did

You on the other hand

You've lost it

Nope. You voted for reality tv figure, a rapist who is an inveterate liar, has the vocabulary of an 8 year old, had no platform aside from racism and displayed zero understanding about any issue.

In other words, you proved yourself to be morally corrupt.

I pointed out by voting for Trump you gave up your right to make moral proclamations. That's not defending somebody, it's hi-lighting a truth.

You realise most of the entire world now views republicans with utter contempt and disgust.

This right here is 100% political bias

I'm not a republican. I despise both parties.

You just can't see how this does not hurt Trump. And neither can your Klan.

Trump is an ASSHOLE! A big one. But he did not collude at this point.

The FBI on the other hand had conducted itself in a way not seen in a very long time. They should be disbanded.

Fuck both parties. I'm pro choice pro gay marriage, for legalization of drugs and a hippy on foreign policy. But I'm not going to turn a blind eye to what OUR FBI and JD has been up to

Nope. You voted for reality tv figure, a rapist who is an inveterate liar, has the vocabulary of an 8 year old, had no platform aside from racism and displayed zero understanding about any issue.

In other words, you proved yourself to be morally corrupt.

I get it, human suffering of brown people doesn't matter next to your fe-fees. Millions of displaced people aren't human because muh first woman prezdint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back