FROM should sellout and create an annual Dark Souls

Or make another Armored Core. WHO IS WITH ME! Sorry very niche.

giphy-downsized.gif

Good things should die eventually, no reason to keep lighting the fire and stink up the place with decay - y'know?

I'm a huge fan of souls, but I'm all for FROM moving to the next series, while keeping the winning formula of gameplay.

Because then we'd get more Dark Souls 2 and no one wants that.

the game did do weapon balance well and the innovation of power stancing was cool. too bad they introduced the idiotic Soul Level system that just made PvP a complete hassle

At least they took the time to make it 60fps for consoles. That was a major reason for me really liking it. 1 and 2 are horrible in that regard.

Didnt they work on it simultaneously with DS1? Sony got in a deal with them after Demon Souls.
I believe they started on BB right after Artorias of the Abyss DLC. You can really see the transition from main game bosses like Taurus Demon and Quelaag to Artorias and Manus in the DLC. Totally different style that perfectly foreshadows BB.

Nah. Dark Souls 3 showed just how tired they are of making that series. Let it rest.

Now gimme Bloodborne 2 but at 60fps.

Dark Souls 2 wasn’t a bad game by any means. The weakest Souls game, but still stronger than most games AAA developers release.

There is no feasible way to release a Souls game annualy without the quality tanking.

Because then we'd get more Dark Souls 2 and no one wants that.

the game did do weapon balance well and the innovation of power stancing was cool. too bad they introduced the idiotic Soul Level system that just made PvP a complete hassle

Dark Souls 2 was better than 3. Why the hate? Bloodborne trumps all though give me 2 sequels to thst

Dark Souls 2 was better than 3. Why the hate? Bloodborne trumps all though give me 2 sequels to thst
Okay but the level design of 2.... elevator from poison area up to the lava area. Wtf??
Dark Souls still has the best level design, bar none.
I’m going to get the remaster on switch cause fuck it. A 10th play through wont hurt me

DeS and DS1 were like catching lightning in a bottle because the games were so unique at the time. If they can't recapture that magic, I'm OK with FROM benching soulsborne games for a while.

Is Queen B a troll or a retard? Serious question

Nah, let them come out with something else. I would rather have high quality once every 3 years than lower quality every year.

Blood borne 2.

Or something totally new should be next and I would happily wait an extra year if they need it.

Back