Frostpunk

never heard of this but it actually looks good, i like it that it combines the strategy of survival with the politics of the city as it grows, great concept

Great concept, but it kinda blows. I played for about 2 hours and just requested my refund this morning. I'd buy it again for like $5, but it's way too shallow for $30.

Great concept, but it kinda blows. I played for about 2 hours and just requested my refund this morning. I'd buy it again for like $5, but it's way too shallow for $30.
Did you play until you were able to send out explorers (to the world map) and access brand new categories of laws? It starts off a little shallow, but becomes more complex as the game goes on.

yeah 30 bucks is way too much imo, im gonna pick it up when its on sale

Did you play until you were able to send out explorers (to the world map) and access brand new categories of laws? It starts off a little shallow, but becomes more complex as the game goes on.

Yeah I went to a few different sites. Just seems to me like the kind of game where you figure out how to beat it and then have to do pretty much the same thing every time. Just not $30 worth of content IMO.

Yeah I went to a few different sites. Just seems to me like the kind of game where you figure out how to beat it and then have to do pretty much the same thing every time. Just not $30 worth of content IMO.
This is kind of my concern as well.

You can get Witcher 3 GOTY for $30 on a Steam sale, which is like 150+ hours of unique content.

Back