FTP games where you can cash in real money for a new car

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Path of Exile

Note the window in the middle displaying 72 mirrors of kalandra (the game most rarest item ever)

Now multiply that by the sum below:

upload_2018-5-30_21-36-35.png

Yep, enough for a brand new car.

And yea, the game is quite enjoyable too.

well, sell that shit and invest in bitcoin or something, or buy a car, or a house/shack?

Why would someone buy that lol

This mirror can be used on an existing weapon or armor piece to create a copy. The game got 120 builds and 10 armor and weapon slots which makes 1200. If u buy 10 mirrors to mirror 10 items with best rolls you can have a maxed out character able to clear 100% of the hardest and most lucrative content. With about 2 years of consistent playing you can make that money back.

This mirror can be used on an existing weapon or armor piece to create a copy. The game got 120 builds and 10 armor and weapon slots which makes 1200. If u buy 10 mirrors to mirror 10 items with best rolls you can have a maxed out character able to clear 100% of the hardest and most lucrative content. With about 2 years of consistent playing you can make that money back.

If you really have those you items and someone is willing to buy them then you should sell them immediately.

If you really have those you items and someone is willing to buy them then you should sell them immediately.

I dont have them. But if I had I would just wait, the price set 4 years ago was about $99 now is $219 and growing.

I dont have them. But if I had I would just wait, the price set 4 years ago was about $99 now is $219 and growing.

hahahaha.

every post is completely inaccurate. this is amazing.

Back