Crime FTX founder and big DNC donor covertly tranfers billions of funds into trading company update: 25 year sentence

Shilling for corporations isn’t enough, now y’all simping for crooks that play pretend. This guy isn’t a Democrat, he simply found a team of corrupt players willing to back him up.
oh good another illiterate retard. I'm not defending SBF you numpty.

Hhahahahahahahahahahahaha Chad Bankman fucking CUCKED yall hahahahahah sex cult master mind billionaire wins again loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool suckers

two tiers of justice
broken-record-record.gif

absolutely...and one for uniparty and non-uniparty, where being rich doesn't even matter.

I'd give you personal connections leading to lesser sentencing time for it shows communal integration. But not one based on political guidelines like you suggested. Especially when the majority party in the USA is Independent.

I find it all hilarious.

It's corruption of a scale that would make an African dictator blush, and they are rubbing your nose in it and smearing it all over your face. And the people will do nothing....

So apparently a judge revoked his bail for intimidating witnesses. And if you read the article as I know @AWilder is a stickler for. It literally says,

The judge said he concluded there was a probability that Bankman-Fried had tried to influence both anticipated trial witnesses “and quite likely others whose names we don’t even know” to get them to “back off, to have them hedge their cooperation with the government.”

So after this comes out and Marshall’s arrest him. I wonder if perhaps it will eventually come out he was intimidating people like within the Bahamas perhaps. Will be interesting to see as this unfolds. I am sure it is not just because he talked about his waifu’s diary

Back