Crime FTX founder and big DNC donor covertly tranfers billions of funds into trading company update: 25 year sentence

Ex-crypto mogul Sam Bankman-Fried convicted of defrauding FTX customers

https://www.reuters.com/legal/ftx-f...did-not-apply-him-prosecutor-says-2023-11-02/

200.gif

Guilty on all counts lmao.

What a strange trial. "I had absolutely no idea [how cryptocurrencies worked]. I just knew they were things you could trade." lol.

I wonder if Michael Lewis still plans on gargling this guy's balls?

AUSA: Did you believe you should not embezzle customer assets?

Cohen: Objection!

Judge: Sustained.

SBF: No, I did not believe I should do that.

Judge: You don't have to answer after sustained. Haven't you been here for 4 weeks?

<{MingNope}>

This guy was a typical Democrat. Believed he could lie cheat and steal without any consequences. It's good to see one of those frauds actually face justice. Hopefully being the Dems biggest donor doesn't allow him to avoid the sentence he deserves.

This guy was a typical Democrat. Believed he could lie cheat and steal without any consequences. It's good to see one of those frauds actually face justice. Hopefully being the Dems biggest donor doesn't allow him to avoid the sentence he deserves.
SBF will never be charged, he donated to Democrats.
SBF will never be found guilty, he donated to Democrats.
SBF will never be appropriately sentenced, he donated to Democrats.

moving-goalpost.gif

SBF will never be charged, he donated to Democrats.
SBF will never be found guilty, he donated to Democrats.
SBF will never be appropriately sentenced, he donated to Democrats.

moving-goalpost.gif
I'm sure this is a sad day for you. My condolences.

Yeah, You know the Feds did a perfect release timing on this one. Cause no one is talking about this next level bullshit that just dropped.

"in the public's interest"

Yeah, right. Politicians just don't want the public to officially know they're on the take from any corrupt donor.

Back